Frisco, Frisco, CO 80443 Map · Phone number

About Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies

A wedding officiant service located in Frisco, Colorado and serving the Denver, Colorado Springs, and Grand Junction areas, Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies provides officiants who can create a memorable wedding that is unique. With creativity and beauty, a ceremony by Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies tells a couple’s one-of-a-kind love story.

Officiants at the Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies are certified life cycle celebrants with a mission to ensure each love story is told the way the couple presents it. Couples work with officiants on ceremonies for various types of weddings, whether it is a non-religious or interfaith celebration. Couples can also work with officiants on ceremony rehearsals, vow renewals, and civil unions. At Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies, officiants have experience with agnostic and non-denominational celebrations.

Follow Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies on

gay friendly

7 Reviews for Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies

Melissa · Married on 06/01/2019

The very best!

There are not enough words to describe how happy my (now husband) and I are that we hired Dennis as our officiant. Being a destination wedding for my husband and I, it was difficult finding an officiant when all we could do is read reviews and communicate via telephone and e-mail. Our first interaction with Dennis was through FaceTime- we knew he was the one after the first few minutes of our conversation with him. He was so kind with a personality you are instantly drawn to. Dennis sent us a questionnaire to answer separately so he could really get to know us as a couple. After the questions were answered, we had several phone conferences discussing the answered questions so he could dig a little deeper. We were able to “build” our ceremony exactly how we wanted, which made our ceremony so special. My husband and I really wanted a personal, romantic ceremony with a bit of humor, and Dennis did an amazing job delivering it all. At the end of our ceremony many people asked us if we knew Dennis personally- that’s how great he told our story! He even helped us through the process of obtaining a marriage license and answered every question we ever had. Hiring Dennis was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding, I will never forget the love, emotions, and laughter he brought to the most important and special day of our lives!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Jenny · Married on 06/03/2017

First of all, I want to note that my husband and I live in Houston, TX and we planned a destination wedding in Vail, CO completely online. Reading reviews on The Knot (and other sites as well) allowed me to contact the vendors I was interested in working with basically pre-sold. Most of my decisions came directly from these reviews, and I don't regret it! Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies has great reviews for a reason. Dennis was very awesome to work with. We chose his middle package, which was the perfect fit for our ceremony. It was a little pricey to me at first, but I liked the idea of having a little 'more' than your traditional wedding ceremony. His style of story-telling is truly a work of art, and after the final ceremony reading was shared with us about a month before the wedding, I knew it was absolutely worth the money. He is so flexible, and if there's something specific you want in your ceremony, it will be done. And even if there's something specific you want, but you're also not really quite sure what it is, Dennis will figure it out and make it happen. Truly a great person to work with. All of our guests laughed and cried and commented on how special the ceremony felt. I highly recommend booking him to officiate your wedding ceremony in Colorado! Thank you for making our day so special, Dennis!

Sent on 07/01/2017

Keelyn · Married on 05/13/2017

Dennis was a wonderful celebrant. Some words to describe Dennis and/or our experience would be: Professional, Down to Earth, Articulate, Personalized, Calming

My husband and I live in DC but got married in CO. We found Dennis through wedding wire and while he didn't have a ton of reviews, his reviews were stellar. And that was definitely our experience as well. We had a predominantly non-denominational wedding while incorporating some spiritual elements. Throughout the whole process, he was flexible, responsive, and helped us craft a ceremony that was truly unique to my husband and I. He took the time to get to know us and was professional, organized, responsive, and yet very warm and down to earth. After the ceremony, we had several guests come up to us saying what a special ceremony and how they really felt that they got to know more about my husband and I through Dennis' words. Dennis made me, my husband, and our story shine through and that was noticed by us and all of our guests. Even though my husband and I knew the ceremony script, we were both so engaged throughout the entire ceremony, as if we had heard it for the first time. My husband was even surprised as he wasn't expecting the ceremony to be one of his favorite moments from that day but it definitely was and Dennis was a huge contributor to that. Couldn't have asked for a better celebrant!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Award

Rocky Mountain Custom Ceremonies FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 1,000.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 250.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Frisco Frisco, CO, 80443 See on map