$13k-$17k
50-200
Guest Capacity

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rock Creek Farm

YOUR VISION, YOUR STYLE, YOUR DAY!!!

For those of you have always dreamed of having an outdoor wedding or party, along with also enjoying the Nashville experience, then look no further.  We are a southern charm and elegant venue. There is no need to worry about people getting lost between the church and the reception, no additional traffic and or parking to contend with; simply follow your wedding with a reception under our 3,000+ sq ft pavilion.  Sit back and lounge around our beautiful "Rock Creek" pond, relax and watch beautiful horses grazing or enjoy the party and dance the night away.

Categories: Wedding Venue

Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
Parking (1)
Shuttle (1)

I cannot begin to explain how perfect our wedding was in June 2016 at Rock Creek. Kathy is absolutely amazing and awesome in helping through the planning and making sure everything is perfect. The staff during the wedding day is so courteous and kind with all guests. The grounds and landscaping are so beautiful from the extraordinary pavilion to the heart shaped flower bed. There is so much open space to roam around and it never felt crowded. There are so many photo ops, it's unreal. By the way, we also took our engagement pictures here because we loved it so much! I knew this was where we wanted to get married and didn't even look anywhere else! Thank you Kathy for the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 6/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Buffet, Parking, Shuttle

Kathy has been nothing shy of amazing!!!! From the very first moment we walked onto her property, to the millions of questions (whether they be in person, via text, phone or e-mail) she has been extremely patient with us!!! She's been very flexable as far as which vendor we want our budget adjusted to, as well as times and dates for any meetings we have had to come together for so far!!! I would HIGHLY recommend her!! She has made something that could've been sooo stressful as far as planning into something I am actually enjoying!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Rock creek farm made my dream wedding become a reality!!! Kathy Lorance is an amazing woman who was with me from day one of my wedding planning! She truly wanted what was going to be best for me and my day! Out of all the venues I looked at, Kathy by far showed the most interest in me and my day and what I wanted! After booking with Rock Creek, I never had to go to one vendor appointment alone, Kathy was there every step of the way ensuring that everything was perfect and let me tell you something it was perfect!!! She made my dream wedding a reality by listening to me and paying close attention to me and fiancé until she really knew us as a couple and was able to cater everything to us. I am so happy we booked with her, her property is amazing and very well manicured. My wedding day was a very cold day and her and her staff did everything they could to accommodate me and all my guest! She has a large staff that makes a wedding extremely easy and laid back on your family which is awesome, and they can think of everything! Anything I was missing they picked up the slack and had everything just so perfect! Everything was beautiful and just as I had imagined. You can't go wrong at rock creek! It's a venue that truly invests in your wedding day"!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 11/1/14, 4 Reviews