451 Rte 38 w, Maple Shade, NJ 08052 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

6 Reviews for Rochester Formal Wear

• Brittany

Brittany · Married on 04/06/2018

Suit Up for Wedding Success, Gents!

Rochester Formal Wear was one of the best decisions we made in choosing vendors for our wedding last April. While I have heard horror stories from friends using large chain stores for tuxedo rentals, our entire experience with Rochester was excellent from start to finish. The key draw here is that they have their entire inventory physically present in the store, so in a matter of minutes, you’re choosing a style and actually trying on what you picked in your size without having to wait days or weeks for something to be delivered. We also had a number of groomsmen who were not local to the area, and Rochester gave us plenty of options to accommodate them, from sending measurements to having each guy come in as able at any time in the weeks leading up to the wedding. I would highly recommend Rochester Formal Wear to anyone in a heartbeat for tuxedo rental needs.

Sent on 03/17/2019

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband chose Rochester Formal Wear for his groomsman. They were super easy to work with and the quality of the tuxes were great. Our guys looked very nice on our special day and in all of our pictures.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Julia · Married on 03/04/2017

I heard horror stories from my friends after they used big chain tux stores for their wedding and that is why I looked for a local place. I am so glad I found Rochesters, the groom and groomsmen looked great! They were flexible and really easy to work with. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/25/2017