Rochester Formal Wear

451 Rte 38 w, Maple Shade, NJ 08052 Map · Phone number

5 Reviews for Rochester Formal Wear

Courtney · Married on 11/04/2017

My husband chose Rochester Formal Wear for his groomsman. They were super easy to work with and the quality of the tuxes were great. Our guys looked very nice on our special day and in all of our pictures.

Julia · Married on 03/04/2017

I heard horror stories from my friends after they used big chain tux stores for their wedding and that is why I looked for a local place. I am so glad I found Rochesters, the groom and groomsmen looked great! They were flexible and really easy to work with. I would highly recommend!

• tinkerpsu

Dawn · Married on 11/19/2016

Rochester Formal saved the day! My Husband rented his tux from Men's Wearhouse. When he went to pick it up, the tuxedo did not fit right and my Groom was very uncomfortable. They wouldn't do anything to help fix the situation. We called Rochester Formal and they told us to come right over. This was just days before the wedding!! We were in an out in 30 minutes and the tux fit perfectly. Stan was incredible and even hemmed the pants as we waited. I wish I would have gone there in the first place! I would highly recommend them. Their service was exceptional and their prices even better. Thanks for saving our Wedding Day!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Rochester Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you for your compliment. It was our pleasure to "save" your special day. Our customer service and in stock inventory has been our forte for past 111 years of business. Wishing you all the best!

Rochester Formal Wear FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • Who do you provide services for? Father of the Bride, Father of the Groom, Groom, Groomsmen, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Rentals
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Customary Attire, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos

• 451 Rte 38 w Maple Shade, NJ 08052 See on map