Rochelle Myers Catering

1602 Village Market Boulevard Southeast #115, Leesburg, VA 20175 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rochelle Myers Catering

Rochelle Myers Catering is a dedicated catering company in Leesburg, Virginia. Rochelle Myers, an award-winning caterer, works hard to feel like more than a faceless corporation to her clients. She's so committed to serving each individual and their unique tastes that she never repeats a menu. Rochelle Myers Catering uses only the freshest ingredients from local, sustainable agriculture to provide you with the kind of cuisine a once-in-a-lifetime event deserves.

Rochelle Myers Catering offers delivery, setup and cleanup so couples and their guests don't have to lift a finger. Must-haves like linens, flatware, tables and chairs are also included in Rochelle's wedding catering packages. Additional services include:

• Bartenders
  • Champagne toast
  • House liquor, beer and wine
  • Outside alcohol
  • Tastings
  • China
  • Cake cutting
  • Cocktail reception
  • Linens

Cuisine
The sky's the limit when it comes to Rochelle's handcrafted cuisine. She'll serve food in dozens of different styles, including exotic fare like Asian, Cajun, Chinese, Russian or Italian. When working with couples to plan their perfect menu, Rochelle takes every element of your wedding into account to contribute to your perfect wedding day atmosphere. Sample fare from a "sophisticated country" wedding menu includes:

• Slow-cooked, ancho-rubbed pork shoulder
  • Chicken thighs braised in hard cider
  • Green beans with almonds and lemon zest
  • Grilled sweet potatoes with fixings
Follow Rochelle Myers Catering on
wgf221

56 Reviews for Rochelle Myers Catering

Lauren · Married on 11/24/2018

Incredible Experience

Rochelle was incredible! We couldn't have asked for a better caterer and team for our wedding day. She worked with us every step of the way so that on the day of our wedding everything went perfectly. She was able to accommodate late changes for the weather and the food was AMAZING! Our family and friends were raving about the service they provided and the quality of the food! We were so happy with everything Rochelle did to make our day a success! We would hire her again in a heartbeat!

• Erin

Erin · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing food, even more amazing service

I got in contact with Rochelle initially because I'd read some reviews that she was great for events with dietary restrictions. My family and friends have a host of different special food needs. We've got vegans, vegetarians, and my mother and I both have celiac. And of course, I'd gotten my heart set on a cajun style meal (meat, flour, and bread galore).

When I told Rochelle I wanted to go cajun, she didn't even bat an eye. She put together a menu for me and my husband where I could eat EVERYTHING in our buffet. Anyone with dietary restrictions that aren't voluntary knows how special that is. I cried a couple tears of happiness as I ate my jambalaya.

Day of, Rochelle and her team were EXCEPTIONAL. They expertly took care of all the little things that make an event run smoothly. Anything that came up, they handled it. I am a very hands-on "must help" kind of person and they did a great job of keeping me away so I could completely enjoy myself :) They regularly came up to both my husband and I and asked if there was anything we wanted them to grab for us, a drink? A plate? More catfish? I truly got to enjoy the food at my wedding. I am certainly glad I wore Spanx.

I got not only stellar compliments about the food, I also heard a lot of praise for the demeanor of the staff. They were fun and would banter with my guests, but also kept it professional.

All in all, my wedding was an incredible success and food and the people working the event were a huge part of that. I cannot recommend Rochelle and her crew enough.

Sent on 11/14/2018

Rochelle Myers Catering's reply:

Erin, Thank you so much for your kind words!! Rochelle, myself and our team had such a wonderful time working with you and your husband, and all of the wedding guests! Everything was spectacular and we are grateful for the opportunity. We wish you the best of luck in your new chapter and hope to see you again!

Rochelle Myers Catering FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Custom Menu, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Lunch, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), House Beer, House Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

Real Weddings

• 8 Chains North Winery
    8 Chains North Winery Winery Weddings

Rochelle Myers does an incredible job making every single bite taste better then the last. She is an excellent caterer, and her team is very professional and curtious to guests.

• Y-it Entertainment
    Y-it Entertainment Wedding DJs

Rochelle Myers catering is one of my favorite catering companies to work with. Not only are they professional, but they are fun to work with. Food is amazing! Staff is dressed professionally and are smiling while serving. Rochelle Meyers and team are always flexible and easy to work with which is hard to find in working with other companies. We also know that Rochelle Myers cares about every detail as we have seen the behind the scene view.

• Completely Yours Events & Design
    Completely Yours Events & Design Wedding Planners

Rochelle Myers Catering was awesome to work with on a wedding we did at Briar Patch Bed and Breakfast. They were on top of every detail as it pertained to serving the guests every step of the way and provided great customer service and delicious food. As an event planning company, Completely Yours Events, we value and love vendors who are professional and on top of their business. It makes our lives easier as well as the bride and grooms! Thank you for everything...we would highly recommend Rochelle Myers Catering. Jon'll Boyd Owner Completely Yours Events

• Leesburg, VA 20175 See on map