4804 Carolwood dr., Greensboro, NC 27407 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About ROC Photographic Design

Hey guys,

This is Scott with ROC Photographic Design. Welcome to my page, I know you will love what you see. I am a lifestyle Photographer; Photojournalism is the backbone of my company. I am looking to tell your story a from an organic or raw point of view. I am not your traditional photographer who gives you thousands of pictures in a proof book and then give you the hard job of going through and organizing them. Leave that to the professional trained eye! I will shoot 1000-4000 shots depending on the style wedding you have and then I go through them and pick out the ones I love. From there I will tell a story from start to finish with the best of the best. on average my clients will have 400-600 High res. images that tell your beautiful story. You will be able to purchase all of them if you want all the extras.

Time is a funny thing. You have been preparing for your wedding since you were a little girl. You have prepared for a lifetime and then within a blink of an eye your big day is here and your scratching your head remembering your engagement like it was yesterday. I want to be there to capture every moment like you see it in your dreams! I want to sit down with you and hear all about it. We are a company of dreamers and we will give you art. Something that we are proud of and you will be too!

Give us the opportunity to meet you and hopefully we can take this adventure together!

Sincerely, Scott Rockensock

ROC Photographic Design 4
ROC Photographic Design 5
ROC Photographic Design 6

Meridith · Married on 11/04/2017

Scott was simply put, amazing. Our wedding (and engagement) pictures are unreal! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer! During our engagement shoot it rained but he was a champ and we took them in the rain and boy were they gorgeous! I'm thrilled it rained because they are so special! For our wedding he just went above our expectations! We have beautiful pictures that we will treasure for a lifetime! The are spectacular and he was so fun to work with! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 12/14/2017
    ROC Photographic Design 7
    ROC Photographic Design 8
    ROC Photographic Design 9
  • Y

Yvette · Married on 10/14/2017

Great people!!! Awesome work! So glad to work with them and would do it again!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    ROC Photographic Design 10
    ROC Photographic Design 11
    ROC Photographic Design 12

Natasha · Married on 06/10/2017

They did an amazing job at our wedding. Could not have asked for better photographers on our special day. Photo turn around was very fast and worth the wait.

Sent on 07/06/2017

Award

ROC Photographic Design Pricing

ROC Photographic Design Price Rates

ROC Photographic Design FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Custom Graphics, Multi. Locations, Slideshow
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 4804 Carolwood dr. Greensboro, 27407 See on map