RobWENDEL Photo|Video

Oakland Park, FL View map Visit website
$6,500 Most Popular Price

$6,500 Most Popular Price

RobWENDEL Photo丨Video is a wedding photographer and videographer situated in Oakland, FL. In a blink of an eye, this company swiftly collects each and every moment. This company will rediscover your joyous memories with natural and photojournalistic styles.

RobWENDEL Photo丨Video creates a fun atmosphere between every photoshoot and session. Thanks to many photographers on site, traveling to multiple destinations, and having a one-event-per-day policy, this company will never miss a moment. Their photoshoots on offer include engagement photoshoots, trash-the-dress, and wedding portraits. This company will also film your entire engagement, rehearsal dinner, wedding ceremony, and other wedding activities. By the end of your event, they will provide high-resolution images with the option of hand-coloring, toning, custom graphics, and more. RobWENDEL Photo丨Video offer items such as:

• Albums
  • Canvases
  • Flush mount
  • Matted prints
  • Prints
  • Save-the-date cards
  • Thank-you cards

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$6,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Toning
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Samantha Married on 05/25/2021

You need rob if you want amazing wedding memories!

Rob is absolutely so talented & amazing!!! He made the most beautiful wedding video for us. He made sure to use our special song & include the most beautiful images. His work is the best I’ve ever seen & was worth every penny. He is so detailed, professional, & really listens to the vision of the couple. In addition to his phenomenal work, his personality is one of the best!!! He is so funny, bubbly, kind, & a total jokester!!! I only have the best experiences with Rob & I highly highly recommend hiring him for your special day!!!

RobWENDEL Photo|Video's reply:

Yes and yes and yes!!! I LOVE that you love your video!!! You rocked your elopement gurl!!!! And gave us absolute magic in Morikami!
  • Lorrelle
    Lorrelle J. Married on 03/20/2021

Best in the biz!

It was SUCH a pleasure having Rob as our photographer. From the very first phone call I could tell he was going to bring so much extra fun and energy to our big day. My bridesmaids are STILL talking about what a blast we had with him as soon as he walked into the bridal suite. Rob goes above and beyond in making sure you get every memory you want (or don’t even know you want!) captured. My husband and I were so comfortable with him and it shows in our photos; he got every authentic moment between us the day of our wedding. Our guests could not stop talking about how wonderful our photographer was and now how beautiful the photos are. It took me no time to have them printed out and plastered all over our house. We cannot say thank you enough, Rob. We could not imagine our wedding day without you!

RobWENDEL Photo|Video's reply:

LORRELLE!!!! You two are a dream couple! I loved rocking with you and your family!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
  • Megan
    Megan B. Married on 01/12/2020

Above and beyond!!!!

Rob and his team were outstanding! They went above and beyond! They were efficient, organized, on time, attention to detail was amazing and we had so much fun. Rob is hilarious!!
    Not only is he an amazing photographer but he takes such care with the bride and groom. I had a loose button and a wrinkle in my jacket. He pulls out a needle and thread and double-sided tape lol. He had EVERYTHING needed! I felt like he was my photographer and my wedding planner!!
    He even knew how to bustle my dress!!
    He helped keep us on schedule and made it fun. Let's be honest, weddings are beautiful but also stressful. He helped keep everyone in order and made sure we got every amazing photo. He won't hesitate to lay in the grass or climb something to get the best shot lol.
    He made such an impression my family was asking for his number!!
    We loved him and his team so much that we asked them to shoot our maternity photos.
    The quality of the photos we received were absolutely stunning.
    I recommend him and his team highly!!! You won't be disappointed.

RobWENDEL Photo|Video's reply:

Megan!!!!!! Thank you so much for such kudos and kind words!!! I truly LOVE being there for you and your family!!! Blessings and cheers to the the three of you!!!

2851 W Prospect Road #405 Oakland Park, FL, 33309

8am-8pm typically for Sessions Call or text anytime with any questions!
Location of (RobWENDEL Photo|Video)

RobWENDEL Photo|Video frequently asked questions

What photography services does RobWENDEL Photo|Video include in the starting price?

RobWENDEL Photo|Video includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography services does RobWENDEL Photo|Video include in their most popular wedding package?

RobWENDEL Photo|Video includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does RobWENDEL Photo|Video offer?

RobWENDEL Photo|Video offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does RobWENDEL Photo|Video offer?

RobWENDEL Photo|Video offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does RobWENDEL Photo|Video offer for wedding events?

RobWENDEL Photo|Video offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend RobWENDEL Photo|Video and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

RobWENDEL Photo|Video is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding