10105 thompkins circle, Oklahoma City, OK 73162 Map · Phone number

About Robert Posar - Photographer

A little about me: I have been a wedding photography artist for the last 20 years. It started for me own my wedding day, when the first glimpse of my bride coming down the aisle etched itself in my mind. I will never forget the emotions I felt as I saw her walking down the aisle with her father or the sweet expressions on her face. Since that day, capturing those special moments has become my passion. Capturing these moments in time, combined with my love for light and photography simply become something I live to do. I take every precaution to make certain that the wedding images you receive will be something you treasure for a lifetime.

My pricing structure is simple, without up charges, or attempts to upsell you. My goal is to create wonderful, artistic, emotion filled images and give reasonable, simple pricing options.

I love nothing better than talking about weddings and would love the opportunity to discuss the details of your special day. Please contact me today, so that we can get things started by meeting each other.

405-824-4419 / robert@posar.com

1347856020817DSC0739
DSC6079

2 Reviews for Robert Posar - Photographer

Aleithia · Married on 10/17/2015

We seriously couldn\'t be happier with Robert\'s services. He\'s been shooting weddings for over 25 years, and as such his work emphasizes timelessness over trends. Ours was a jewel-toned fall wedding, and I love how rich the colors are in our photos. Also, we were on a pretty tight budget, but Robert was willing to design a package for us that met our needs. He actually stayed an hour later than stated in the contract because he wanted to be there for our exit. When we first started planning, it took some real work to convince my fiance that we should hire a professional photographer at all, but when we finally got our photos back, he told me, \"You were right, it was a good decision to hire Robert.\"

Sent on 04/06/2016

Cindy · Married on 04/06/2013

Robert did such a professional job, both in the way he dealt with us & our guests and with capturing the important and special shots so those precious memories will live forever. Everyone was quite pleased with Robert's work and we gladly recommend his work to anyone wanting that special moment saved.

Sent on 05/01/2013

Robert Posar - Photographer FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,195.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,495.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Pics 2 Remember Photo Booth Rental
    Pics 2 Remember Photo Booth Rental Photo Booths

Robert does an incredible job taking the most memorable pictures. His attention to detail and photography skills are second to none. If you want one of the best photographers for your event, you need to hire Robert

• 10105 thompkins circle Oklahoma City, 73162 See on map