Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Robert Posar - Photographer

A little about me: I have been a wedding photography artist for the last 20 years. It started for me own my wedding day, when the first glimpse of my bride coming down the aisle etched itself in my mind. I will never forget the emotions I felt as I saw her walking down the aisle with her father or the sweet expressions on her face. Since that day, capturing those special moments has become my passion. Capturing these moments in time, combined with my love for light and photography simply become something I live to do. I take every precaution to make certain that the wedding images you receive will be something you treasure for a lifetime.

My pricing structure is simple, without up charges, or attempts to upsell you. My goal is to create wonderful, artistic, emotion filled images and give reasonable, simple pricing options.

I love nothing better than talking about weddings and would love the opportunity to discuss the details of your special day. Please contact me today, so that we can get things started by meeting each other.

405-824-4419 / robert@posar.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Oklahoma City

2 Reviews for Robert Posar - Photographer

We seriously couldn\'t be happier with Robert\'s services. He\'s been shooting weddings for over 25 years, and as such his work emphasizes timelessness over trends. Ours was a jewel-toned fall wedding, and I love how rich the colors are in our photos. Also, we were on a pretty tight budget, but Robert was willing to design a package for us that met our needs. He actually stayed an hour later than stated in the contract because he wanted to be there for our exit. When we first started planning, it took some real work to convince my fiance that we should hire a professional photographer at all, but when we finally got our photos back, he told me, \"You were right, it was a good decision to hire Robert.\"

Profile Picture Aleithia, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Robert did such a professional job, both in the way he dealt with us & our guests and with capturing the important and special shots so those precious memories will live forever. Everyone was quite pleased with Robert's work and we gladly recommend his work to anyone wanting that special moment saved.

Profile Picture Cindy, 4/6/13, 1 Review