803 Sansom Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Map · Phone number

About Robert Lance Jewelers

Robert has been in the Jewelry business for over thirty years creating and selling custom pieces for all occasions. With over three decades of experience he has amassed a wealth of knowledge and has even been called upon to create a cross for Pope Francis consisting of inlaid Dogwood and the Philadelphia skyline. He was also asked to repair three Monstrances belonging to St. Katharine Drexel which are housed by the Convent of Divine Love.

Robert is a graduate student of the Gemological Institute of America as of April 21st 1993. Alongside this he has won 'Business Man of the Year' in 2006. He also has the credit of 2006 'National Leadership Award' and 2008 Presidential Commission Award. He has been featured on Fox News and NBC 3 multiple times and was instrumental in starting the scrap industry. Whether you are searching for something you can take home today or want a custom piece, Robert can help you find something to suit.

Follow Robert Lance Jewelers on

408580b002601492 1504720858830 dsc02705
dsc02705

4 Reviews for Robert Lance Jewelers

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

Our whole family now knows who "Rob the Jeweler" is and everyone in the Philadelphia area should too! Not only did Rob create a beautiful work of art for my engagement ring, which was custom made, but he also saved our wedding day! We had a "wedding emergency" where we needed to find a priest to marry us the week before our wedding, and Rob connected us to a great priest who married us. Rob's jewelry is top-quality, his prices are fair and competitive, and his service is better than I could have expected! He remembers us personally every time we walk into his store. Rob treats us like a friend more than just a customer and we value him greatly! We would never consider purchasing jewelry from anyone other than Rob! He has our loyalty and we are so thankful for him! -Jeremy & Amanda Lenhart

Sent on 07/08/2017
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 09/27/2014

The jewelry business in the City of Philadelphia can be an intimidating task for anyone to shop within, especially when trying to find the perfect engagement ring. My now wife provided me with a "list of criteria" that her ring had to meet. Sparkly, not like anyone else's, and sparkly. I shopped at browsed at the "dime a dozen" shops in malls, looked at stuff online, heard commercials about other places to go, but once I met Robert, I felt comfortable, un-pressured, and was able to choose exactly what I wanted. I left after setting plans for Robert to make a custom made masterpiece that was everything I dreamed of for my wife. And a few months later went back to have him build yet another custom ring to match for the wedding band as well as to have him create my wedding band as well. I will not have a shop anywhere except from Robert Lance from here on out. Whether it is big or small, Robert can deliver it all!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN ROBERT!!
    John Frame

Sent on 11/11/2014

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2011

Robert Lance jewelers totally exceeded my expectations! My husband and I purchased our wedding bands there and they are absolutely beautiful! Robert Lance was a pleasure to work with, he was very helpful and professional! After working with Robert, my husband had wished he purchased my engagement ring with him instead of the chain jewelers. It was a much more personal experience at Robert Lance jewelers!

Sent on 03/26/2012

Robert Lance Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer?
    Appraisal
    Ring Sizing
    Shipping
    Stone Upgrades
    Warranties
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer?
    Antique Accessories
    Fair Trade
    Handcrafted
    Loose Diamonds
    Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring?
    1-2 weeks

• 803 Sansom Street Philadelphia, 19107 See on map
    Location of (Robert Lance Jewelers)