160 Playstead Rd., Medford, MA 02155 Map · Phone number

About Robert Castagna Photography

"Great photos are soooo key and I love mine!!"

I am a Wedding and event photographer serving Boston and New England; specializing in the candid moment, capturing the life, fun and emotion. Many words are used to describe and define my style of photography. In short, I provide a creative blend of candid, documentary and traditional portraiture.

My ultimate goal is to be unobtrusive, moving, capturing the moment as it unfolds allowing you to experience the day. Most of my picture taking is done in this fashion, while also providing a fun and relaxed environment for natural posed pictures.

In addition I am a working artist. I strive to bring my artistic sensibility to the event day so as to capture unique, fun and spontaneous moments. I hope to hear from you soon!

Follow Robert Castagna Photography on

7 Reviews for Robert Castagna Photography

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/26/2018

Timeless Photos

Our wedding was made complete when we got to see all the amazing photos Robert took. He captured every moment we could have hoped for and went above and beyond to get the perfect shot. He is extremely professional and makes sure that you have everything you're looking for, while also being creative and mindful of the scenery. We are truly grateful to have had him capture our special day and cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 05/26/2019

Karen · Married on 08/06/2016

Robert was absolutely wonderful on our wedding day and I have no reservations recommending him to others. Leading up to the wedding, Robert was very responsive and answered my many questions, which makes wedding planning that much easier. On the day of, Robert was punctual and efficient, and had no problems managing all the people he needed to photograph. He has a very calm presence and good vibes, and taking photos was fun versus rushed and stressful. He got all of our photos to us within one week of our wedding, and we were so happy with his work and had so much fun looking through all of the photos. Robert is a top notch professional and anyone would be lucky to have him photograph their event! Thank you so much Robert.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Marie · Married on 09/19/2014

Robert was an excellent and professional photographer. Very friendly, talented and unobtrusive. His prices are very reasonable and his work is excellent. My pictures came out beautifully and I had them less than 2 weeks after my wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Robert Castagna Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 160 Playstead Rd. Medford, 02155 See on map