160 Playstead Rd., Medford, MA 02155 Map · Phone number

About Robert Castagna Photography

"Great photos are soooo key and I love mine!!"

I am a Wedding and event photographer serving Boston and New England; specializing in the candid moment, capturing the life, fun and emotion. Many words are used to describe and define my style of photography. In short, I provide a creative blend of candid, documentary and traditional portraiture.

My ultimate goal is to be unobtrusive, moving, capturing the moment as it unfolds allowing you to experience the day. Most of my picture taking is done in this fashion, while also providing a fun and relaxed environment for natural posed pictures.

In addition I am a working artist. I strive to bring my artistic sensibility to the event day so as to capture unique, fun and spontaneous moments. I hope to hear from you soon!

Follow Robert Castagna Photography on

wedding 632
journalism 014

6 Reviews for Robert Castagna Photography

Karen · Married on 08/06/2016

Robert was absolutely wonderful on our wedding day and I have no reservations recommending him to others. Leading up to the wedding, Robert was very responsive and answered my many questions, which makes wedding planning that much easier. On the day of, Robert was punctual and efficient, and had no problems managing all the people he needed to photograph. He has a very calm presence and good vibes, and taking photos was fun versus rushed and stressful. He got all of our photos to us within one week of our wedding, and we were so happy with his work and had so much fun looking through all of the photos. Robert is a top notch professional and anyone would be lucky to have him photograph their event! Thank you so much Robert.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Marie · Married on 09/19/2014

Robert was an excellent and professional photographer. Very friendly, talented and unobtrusive. His prices are very reasonable and his work is excellent. My pictures came out beautifully and I had them less than 2 weeks after my wedding!

Sent on 11/11/2014
  • X

Xu · Married on 05/18/2014

We absolutely love Robert's pictures. Robert makes everything easy from beginning to end. You can rest assure that you are in good hands on your big day. He catches all the moments you can and can't think of, moments of joy, moments of tears, moments of dancing moves, moments of sentimental hugs. He is especially great with guests, whether it's grandma grandpa dancing, or little kids striking adorable poses, or friends having a laugh, Robert was everywhere on the wedding day and caught all those moments. There are natural bursts of emotions pictures, and there are poses. Everytime we look at the pictures, it gave us ear-to-ear big smile.
    Within a week, Robert gave us some sneak peeks that we can share on facebook with friends and family. After we came back from honeymoon, 3 weeks after the wedding, the entire photo CD is already in the mailbox. We absolutely love it. Thank you Robert!

Sent on 07/19/2014

Robert Castagna Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits

• 160 Playstead Rd. Medford, 02155 See on map