7853 Gunn Hwy. #251, Tampa, FL 33626 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About RJ Tracy, Saxophonist

Hi! Thanks for checking out my promo kit! I’m RJ Tracy. I’ve been playing the sax professionally for more than 15 years. I play for wedding ceremonies, beach weddings, receptions, dinner banquets, corporate events, parties, and almost any other event. My music is a lush, romantic mix of light jazz, pop favorites, and show-tunes. Feel free to contact me to receive a sample playlist of songs that I play frequently. I perform on the sax along with trax that I have pre-recorded on my state-of-the-art Yamaha Motif Keyboard. So, you get the sound of a full band, for the price of one musician! I even bring my own sound system equipment so there is no additional hassle for you. I would love to perform at your event, and look forward to hearing from you soon! Once I hear back from you that you are interested, I will put together a formal contract proposal for you to review. Please visit my personal website at www.SaxTracy.com and contact me for a custom quote. I look forward to making music for you soon!

Thanks!

RJStanding2

• Videos 1

11 Reviews for RJ Tracy, Saxophonist

Jake · Married on 02/22/2014

RJ was simply AMAZING!!! He played the opening prelude music at our rustic barn wedding, along with the "Here Comes the Bride" and also the final send off. He was AMAZING!!! Everyone in attendance loved his music-he is extremely talented.

At our request, he was able to do both acapella and play with music. Both were equally great. He was even able to play the bride's mothers favorite song (not on his song list) last minute. Quite the great surprise. This was all around the best investment for our wedding overall, and it was actually quite affordable! Extremely reasonable, actually, when we think about how inflated just about everything else was when you mention the word wedding! All-in-all, RJ was simply perfect.

• Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 06/22/2013

he played exactly what I wanted and delivered it very well and professional it was a honor to have him apart of my wedding day.

Jodie · Married on 03/23/2013

RJ Tracy was on time, set up and playing way before he had to. The music was a valuable part of the ceremony and without it the wedding not have been as pleasant.

RJ Tracy, Saxophonist FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Instrumental - Solo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Piano, Saxophone
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals

• 7853 Gunn Hwy. #251 Tampa, 33626 See on map