Miami, FL 33177 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About RJ Entertainment productions

Professional DJ Entertainers, Masters Of Ceremonies Specializing in Wedding events

7 Reviews for RJ Entertainment productions

Megan · Married on 12/28/2017

We hired Rolando Jimenez aka DJ RJ for our wedding in December and he was absolutely amazing! We were very overwhelmed when it came down to picking the music for our big day but RJ was a huge help. Our wedding planner Elizabeth Saladrigas recommended RJ and from day one he worked with us to set the perfect vibe for our reception... I have to admit that we were probably difficult clients in that we knew the mood we were looking for but had no idea how to get there! RJ was even able to change the song for my father daughter dance the DAY OF THE WEDDING.. AT THE VENUE!!! He was so accommodating and had people dancing all night.. The music was a mix of Salsa, Bachata, top hits and oldies. I never ONCE had to go to the DJ booth and ask to change a song, he got the vibe and played all the right songs. I also really liked how easy it was to work on our contract and payments. RJ accepted CASH APP which was a huge relief for us. I would highly recommend RJ :)

Sent on 02/10/2018

RJ Entertainment productions's reply:

Thank you Megan!
    It was such a honor to be part of your special day!!!
    Keep in touch!!

Jeffrey · Married on 06/10/2017

RJ is well experience has been doing this for years and says he loves doing weddings, you have to love that !! RJ keeps up with the latest music and never forgets the oldies, music has no age .

Sent on 06/06/2017

Ashley · Married on 04/22/2017

Very professional. I know I wasn't the most on top of it Bride. The guys over there were really flexible with how little I had planned. Thank you so much for making the day awesome for all of us!

Sent on 05/06/2017

RJ Entertainment productions's reply:

It was a pleasure to be part of your special day!
    Thank you Ashley, keep in touch!!

• Miami, 33177 See on map
    305 305-5600 (Other Phone Number)