Rising Tide Botanicals

Fair Haven, NJ View map Visit website
$7,950 Typical Price

$7,950 Typical Price

Rising Tide Botanicals is a wedding floristry company located in Fair Haven, New Jersey. Using locally sourced blooms, their stellar team loves to create fresh and vibrant floral arrangements that realize their clients' preferences. Their flower farm allows them to grow beautiful flowers that couples can use in their bouquets and arrangements, adding to the personalized nature of this service. To-be-weds are welcome to browse a flower catalog of diverse blooms, and they can add enhancements as required. Inspired by your ideas, they can't wait to provide you with bespoke and romantic floral displays that will charm your nearest and dearest.

The Rising Tide Botanicals staff will endeavor to ensure that everything runs smoothly. As such, they offer a wide variety of services designed to do just that, including consultations, delivery, set-up and breakdown, and venue visits. Their assortment of arrangement types is sure to leave you and your significant other spoiled for choice. Altar decor, bouquets, centerpieces, corsages, and flower baskets are just a few of the available options.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$200

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$75

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$350

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$7,950

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

Deals

Rising Tide Botanicals 1
Discount

If you book your wedding day florals with us, we offer a 10% discount on rehearsal dinner blooms for your event.

Team

Taylor Barry
Taylor Barry
Founder of Rising Tide Botanicals

Hi, my name is Taylor Barry and I'm the founder of Rising Tide Botanicals. Here's a few things about me! The ocean is my favorite place and when I'm not playing with flowers I'm walking my dog on the beach, collecting shells with my kiddo or getting back on a surfboard with my husband. In my spare time I collect rare cookbooks and now gardening books! My current collection is at 120 cookbooks.
I love learning new things and am currently discovering:
- how to speak French
- draw botanical illustrations
- how to preserve flowers
- how to dye fabric using plants
- the art of tea making

Fair Haven, New Jersey Fair Haven, NJ, 07704
Location of (Rising Tide Botanicals)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding