P.O. Box 368 208 Brown Road, Candia, NH 03034 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,995
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 61

About Rick Bouthiette Photography

Rick Bouthiette Photography is anything but your average NH wedding photographer. Each wedding is carefully crafted to offer one of a kind photography experience.

We're a husband wife team based in the Southern NH area offering wedding coverage in New Hampshire, Maine, Metro Boston, and destinations worldwide.

Creative. Stylish. Top-notch. Fun. Affordable These are the words typically used to describe this New Hampshire wedding photographer.

We take pride in offering our clients the type of photography they are looking for. Its one thing to take pictures, its another to create a whole experience for our clients.

Enough about us... We want to hear about you!

Follow Rick Bouthiette Photography on

Rick Bouthiette Photography 1
Rick Bouthiette Photography 2

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic experience!

Deb and Rick were such a pleasure to work with. I was so nervous about all the things I was trying to pack into a tight schedule and they helped ease my anxiety. The day flowed so well - I can't even think of anything we missed. They were patient with all of our family members and the less-than-ideal direct sunlight. They facilitated a beautiful first look for us. They made the photos fun and definitely captured some amazing shots. They accommodated different getting ready locations, different ceremony and reception locations (30 min apart), first look and a full reception and allowed us to purchase extra hours. I cannot wait to see our photos - the first 2 are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. You will not be disappointed if you choose Deb and Rick!

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Where do I begin.. Rick and Deb are AMAZING! From our very first meeting with Rick and Deb, we knew we found the perfect photographers to capture our wedding day. We met with them at their home and spent hours talking about our wedding and getting to know one another. Our second meeting was a complementary engagement shoot, where we were able to further strengthen our bond and get comfortable in front of cameras before the wedding day. They invest their time in getting to know you as if you are their only clients, which we really appreciated. There were multiple calls between us leading up to the wedding and made themselves available at all times for any questions that came up.
    Due to logistics of our separate bride and groom prep locations, we decided to add a 3rd photographer days before our wedding. They easily worked with us to get a last minute photographer to help capture everything that was important to us.
    Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Rick and Deb were with us for every step of the way. I look back at the incredible photographs and wonder how they were able to capture some of the shots they did. The pictures show that they were everywhere but no where at the same time and they blended in seamlessly with everything that went on.
    Having two, or even three, photographers was a no brainer. Different angles and so many priceless reactions and moments were captured for us to cherish for a lifetime. We cannot recommend them enough!!!

Maria · Married on 04/06/2018

We met Rick and Deb at our cousins Gerry and Christy’s wedding. Our wedding plans were in the works - I was especially in awe of Rick and Deb that day. John and I had an engagement photo taken that day, it was really beautiful. So on from there we were hooked on Rick and Deb. I will quote someone else by chiming in that “They are the nicest people, to work with, and in general, and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the shots for the most AMAZING pictures!” We wanted our engagement photo shoot to take place in the Winter in NH. The weather was just not cooperating for clean snow and right amount of light. Rick and I watched the weather for weeks until the right day came upon us and that morning Rick was ready to meet for our photo shoot. Again, amazing! Rick captured us in Winter against frozen Lake Winni and on a Ski trail by our Wolfeboro weekend home. Rick and Deb were so much fun to work with!

All the work that they did for us, engagement session, slide shows, Wedding day photos resulted in absolutely beautiful photos capturing the most precious moments for us and our families and friends. Thank you – we consider you as our friends.

Rick Bouthiette Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,995.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow

• Everyday Details, LLC
    Everyday Details, LLC Wedding Planners

Rick Bouthiette Photography is very creative and passionate about their work. They are wonderful, caring and listen to their clients to capture wonderful photographs to treasure for a lifetime.

• Harrington Flowers
    Harrington Flowers Wedding Florists

Rick is great photographer that has a true talent for capturing special moments. I have worked with him as a vendor and as a customer and I am always amazed at his beautiful work. Brad Harrington-Harrington Flowers LLC

• Cakes 5th Avenue
    Cakes 5th Avenue Wedding Cakes

I've had the pleasure of viewing Rick's work, and can say that his photography talent is a breath of fresh air. His photos have a true artistic quality about them, and he captures the moment wonderfully no matter how quietly serene or grand and bold it may be. Rick Bouthiette has my professional endorsement with no doubt.

• P.O. Box 368, 208 Brown Road Candia, 03034 See on map
    6034835355 (Other Phone Number)
    6034835355 (Fax Number)