Rick Bouthiette Photography Reviews

Rick Bouthiette Photography 1
Rick Bouthiette Photography 2

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2018

Fantastic experience!

Deb and Rick were such a pleasure to work with. I was so nervous about all the things I was trying to pack into a tight schedule and they helped ease my anxiety. The day flowed so well - I can't even think of anything we missed. They were patient with all of our family members and the less-than-ideal direct sunlight. They facilitated a beautiful first look for us. They made the photos fun and definitely captured some amazing shots. They accommodated different getting ready locations, different ceremony and reception locations (30 min apart), first look and a full reception and allowed us to purchase extra hours. I cannot wait to see our photos - the first 2 are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. You will not be disappointed if you choose Deb and Rick!

Lauren · Married on 08/04/2018

Where do I begin.. Rick and Deb are AMAZING! From our very first meeting with Rick and Deb, we knew we found the perfect photographers to capture our wedding day. We met with them at their home and spent hours talking about our wedding and getting to know one another. Our second meeting was a complementary engagement shoot, where we were able to further strengthen our bond and get comfortable in front of cameras before the wedding day. They invest their time in getting to know you as if you are their only clients, which we really appreciated. There were multiple calls between us leading up to the wedding and made themselves available at all times for any questions that came up.
    Due to logistics of our separate bride and groom prep locations, we decided to add a 3rd photographer days before our wedding. They easily worked with us to get a last minute photographer to help capture everything that was important to us.
    Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Rick and Deb were with us for every step of the way. I look back at the incredible photographs and wonder how they were able to capture some of the shots they did. The pictures show that they were everywhere but no where at the same time and they blended in seamlessly with everything that went on.
    Having two, or even three, photographers was a no brainer. Different angles and so many priceless reactions and moments were captured for us to cherish for a lifetime. We cannot recommend them enough!!!

Maria · Married on 04/06/2018

We met Rick and Deb at our cousins Gerry and Christy’s wedding. Our wedding plans were in the works - I was especially in awe of Rick and Deb that day. John and I had an engagement photo taken that day, it was really beautiful. So on from there we were hooked on Rick and Deb. I will quote someone else by chiming in that “They are the nicest people, to work with, and in general, and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the shots for the most AMAZING pictures!” We wanted our engagement photo shoot to take place in the Winter in NH. The weather was just not cooperating for clean snow and right amount of light. Rick and I watched the weather for weeks until the right day came upon us and that morning Rick was ready to meet for our photo shoot. Again, amazing! Rick captured us in Winter against frozen Lake Winni and on a Ski trail by our Wolfeboro weekend home. Rick and Deb were so much fun to work with!

All the work that they did for us, engagement session, slide shows, Wedding day photos resulted in absolutely beautiful photos capturing the most precious moments for us and our families and friends. Thank you – we consider you as our friends.

Amanda · Married on 10/28/2017

I wish I could give them more than 5 stars! Rick and Deb are AMAZING! My husband and I are a bit camera shy to the point where my husband didn’t even want to get photos, but Rick and Deb really took the time to make us both feel comfortable and relaxed the whole day. They both brought us under their wings and made us feel like a part of their family. They helped us create a timeline and helped us stay on time. Their communication with us was wonderful, they were always available to answer any of our questions. They asked me if there were any photos that I really wanted and I told them about some shots that I wanted with my veil blowing in the wind and they were able to work with me to make sure we got the photo. (and it turned out better than I could have imaged) The photos that they capture truly caught the mood and the essence of our special day and I love all of our photos. Words really cannot explain how great Rick and Deb are to work with! They are truly the dream team and we couldn’t be happier that we went with them.

Rick Bouthiette Photography 3
    Rick Bouthiette Photography 4

Kim · Married on 09/02/2017

After our first meeting we immediately knew Rick and Deb were the right photographers for our wedding. I love the detail they went through to help us understand the process, and they really listened to what we wanted. The day of our wedding was wonderful, they guided us through each step can captured everything! We received out pictures and our guests received a link after our approval. We were so happy with the finished product and would whole-heartily recommend them to future Brides & Grooms!

christy · Married on 08/12/2017

Rick Bouthiette Photography was amazing and captured the magic of our wedding day better than I could have ever imagined. We were married at Steele Hill Resorts under a beautiful birch arch, overlooking an incredible scenery of mountains & trees and they captured every wonderful detail perfectly. They put myself and my husband at ease while taking pictures and truly encouraged us to have fun throughout the process. They are a great team and we received many compliments from friends and family during the wedding and then again when the proofs were available for viewing. They came out beautiful and there were so many captured. I would highly recommend Rick & Deb for your wedding and would absolutely reach out to them again for any photography needs I may have in the future. Thank you Rick and Deb for your part in making our dream wedding everything we wanted!

Missy · Married on 07/08/2017

Rick & Deb are an amazing couple to have for any occasion!!! They are the nicest people, to work with, and in general, and are willing to do whatever it takes to get the shots for the most AMAZING pictures! I have nothing negative to say about them! They went above & beyond anything I was expecting! Not only do I have pictures of my husband & I and our wedding party but the entire wedding; they captured every moment right up until the end of the night! Rick & Deb were recommended to us & I would highly recommend them to any and everyone who needs a photographer for any occasion! They were to accommodate our schedule into theirs & for that I can't thank them enough. THANK YOU Rick & Deb for 2 amazing photo shoots (and for making the trip to Newmarket to Adam's Point for us!) and making our special day even more amazing! I can't say that enough!

George · Married on 07/07/2017

Let me just echo my bride’s praise for your wonderful photos and slide show of our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, "getting ready", ceremony and reception photos.  We will treasure the photos and slide show and go back to them many times.  We also marvel at some of the captivating photos you took of family members and guests.  You’ve captured their mood and personality in a very disarming way that they too will treasure. Rick, you and Deb surpassed our wildest dreams! We can't thank you enough. George and Lisa

Emilie · Married on 07/01/2017

I was so grateful to have Rick and Deb by our side on our wedding day! They were professional, thoughtful, very sensitive to our needs -and they captured beautiful moments throughout the day! My husband and I both feel shy in front of a camera, but they made us feel so comfortable. We were so impressed with the way they worked together -Deb focused in and found beautiful candid moments of our families and friends and Rick artfully photographed my husband and I. We were impressed with the way they were able to create a story with their images and in addition to the files and images they created a slideshow with some of the best shots from the day. We loved working with both Rick and Deb and would highly recommend them to anybody looking for an excellent pair of wedding photographers!

Alicia · Married on 10/22/2016

Rick & Deb are amazing photographers. It has been four weeks since my wedding and guests are still talking about how amazing my photos are. Their photography package was a perfect fit for us, with so much included! They made me feel comfortable and excited the day of the wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Rick & Deb for any photography purpose.

Barbara · Married on 10/15/2016

Rick & Deb are very talented & were a pleasure to work with during our daughter's wedding. They have decades of experience & it shows. They spent the entire wedding day with us ,were very professional & easy to be around. They captured the essence & beauty of the day perfectly! We couldn't be happier with the photos they took. They do exquisite work.

Rick and Deb are wonderful people to work with. We could not have asked for a better experience and outcome. When we first meet with Rick and Deb, they reviewed the importance of an engagement session. We are glad we took advantage of the engagement session. It allowed us to work together and learn poses prior to the wedding. They know how to help people relax and enjoy themselves during the photography sessions. The pictures from the engagement session and the wedding are absolutely stunning. During the time leading up to the wedding, Rick and Deb were very supportive, helping us with timelines and goals. They always responded to emails and phone calls in a timely fashion. On the day of the wedding, Rick and Deb were there to support Joe and me. Neither of them is pushy nor makes you feel like you are on a schedule. They take their time and it is obvious to the guests as well. Rick and Deb truly have a skill for photography and couples. They want you to have a wonderful time and happy memories. It was a delightful experience and something we will treasure. We look forward to working with them in the future and we highly recommend.

Lisa · Married on 09/10/2016

Rick and Deb were fantastic to work with from beginning to end! The engagement session really did help to make us more comfortable on the wedding day working together. They have had so much experience that they are a great team to have with you on your wedding day. They pay attention to timeline details that we wouldn’t have thought of on our own. They absolutely honored our request to move along the formals so that we could get back to the party. They did this all while still capturing all of the amazing photos we had hoped for. We would highly recommend them!

Shawna · Married on 09/04/2016

Rick and Deb were so amazing to work with. We felt so comfortable with them that they honestly felt like family. My friend used them for her wedding when I was a bridesmaid, and after that, I just knew I had to work with them too. During both our engagement shoot (which was free!) and our wedding pictures, we had so much fun, we didn't want it to end. For everything they include, I feel they are extremely reasonable and a great value. We just got our pictures back last week and absolutely love them! Now we have to pick out pictures for our album (also included), which is going to be difficult since there are so many good ones! Thanks so much, Rick and Deb!

Alison · Married on 09/03/2016

I don't even know where to begin... Rick and Deb are such fantastic people. They are both kind, caring, creative, amazing TALENTED photographers. We knew from the very first time we met them at their house we just had to work with them, it felt like getting together with great friends. They went above and beyond and helped us create a wedding timeline, which is great because planning a wedding is hard since you only do it once in your life. Trust & listen to them because they do this almost every weekend and they are pros! Our photos came out better than we could have ever imagined, and as an added bonus we have built a great relationship with Rick and Deb. They are so much fun to work with, and that's coming from 2 people that typically don't like their picture taken. Brides- any small details in photos like a stray hair or someone's stance or hand placement... well you won't have time to worry about that because Deb will have fixed it before you can stress! As Rick will tell you "no need to worry because Deb will worry for you" Trust them with your wedding photos, you will not regret it! So happy we chose them.

Samantha · Married on 09/02/2016

Rick and Deb are a husband and wife team who managed to take beautiful engagement pictures of us despite our nerves and anxiety. Neither of us like having our picture taken, but Rick and Deb cajoled us along, making as laugh and telling us exactly what to do. Out sneak peek picture came out so wonderful, I can't wait to see the rest and have them as our wedding photographers!

Rene · Married on 07/23/2016

Rick and Deb were amazing to work with from start to finish! From the engagement photo session to our wedding they worked so diligently to ensure we were comfortable and having fun throughout the events of our wedding. They were communicative, kind and professional at all times! We felt like true friends! They are a great team and the photos prove it!

Autumn · Married on 12/31/2015

Where does one begin? Rick & his Wife Deb are an absolute breath of fresh air. In the world of wedding chaos, the only area I didn't feel the need to worry about was photography. I knew they had it 100% under control. They managed to capture amazing photos in a cramped schedule, and it felt like they were never there. And My guest couldn't stop raving about how pleasant they were. My husband and I just got our photos back (record speed) and everything was breath-taking. We also can't wait to have children just so we can have a chance to work with this duo again.

The photographers at my daughters wedding are Rick and Deb Bouthiette, a husband and wife team who work so seamless together you hardly knew they were there.
    I think its wonderful that they include a engagement shoot where they have the opportunity to get the groom comfortable and cooperative for the wedding day shoot. Rick and Deb combine a wonderful sense of humor, to make you feel at ease, and a critical eye to capture the perfect picture. My wife and I are so pleased with the results and would happily recommend them to all our relatives and friends.

Rick & Denise · Married on 08/15/2015

Wonderful, professional, and knowledgeable, husband & wife team. We could not believe all the fantastic pictures, people, and moments, these great photographers captured.
    They make you feel comfortable from the get go and pull out the power of your love for each other in every photo.
    Great work! Great people!
    While your busy with your wedding, they are busy making sure everyone gets their expressions, dance moves, hugs and laughs of your family and friends in a great array of photos. You'll cry all over again!
    Rick & Deb are awesome.

Jennifer · Married on 01/24/2015

Rick and his wife were wonderful, the talked with all the vendors and helped guide me through the wedding day. He had great ideas for shots and things to consider prior to the day so that it all went smoothly. He visited the location ahead of time to see lighting and angle considerations. I felt completely at ease the day of the wedding and his response time is incredible. 3 weeks after the wedding we had a sit down to go through all the photos together and he created a guide to help me choose my photos and what I would like in a book. The online sites he uses are extremely user friendly as well.

Kimberly · Married on 10/17/2014

When my husband and I were planning our wedding we originally thought "Photographers are so expensive, we don't need to spend extra money on that because we have family and friends that take decent pictures." Thank goodness my mother-in-law talked to us. She said that the photographers would be her wedding gift to us. She had always wanted Rick Bouthiette to photograph one of her child's weddings.

We ended up having a meeting with Rick and Deb Bouthiette and had some head shots done (not associated with the wedding) and it was a very relaxing experience. I have never really liked my picture to be taken and I tend to be nervous in front of the camera. Rick and Deb took time and talked to me, got to know me, and after about 10 minutes I felt that we have been friends for years. They explained how to stand, smile, and just be relaxed in-front of the camera.

When it came to engagement photos they went above and beyond and spent extra time with us to get multiple scenes. Then to get ready for the wedding they talked to us and wanted to know all the details so they were prepared for everything. We did some things to surprise our guests, but Rick and Deb knew so they were able to get amazing angles. This is what made them such an important part of our most magical day.

My husband and I just feel so blessed to have had Rick and Deb as our photographers and we really want to stress the importance of a great photographer for your wedding. You might think ehh we can save a lot but trust me, save money other places and splurge on your photographer! We have the most amazing pictures I have seen, and your day is once-in-a-lifetime but the pictures Rick and Deb Bouthiette take, will last for generations.

We will continue to use Rick Bouthiette Photography for all our future photography needs, we love them!

Susan · Married on 10/17/2014

Rick and Deb photographed my son's wedding in October of this year. From the time they arrived at the house to take the "getting ready" photos till the very end of the evening (they didn't leave till the bride and groom left ...even taking pics in the parking lot of their "get away car") they just captured every little detail of the evening. Every detail was captured...from the groom getting ready, to the bride with her girls to the ceremony....every emotion was captured, spot on. Not a moment escaped them. They got it all. Rick and Deb were able to also pay close attention to figure out who was family and close friends without our even pointing them out. Rick and Deb played a HUGE part in making this wedding so memorable. I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a top notch photographer to capture any major event (or even just for a "just because" occasion). They will NOT disappoint!

• I

Ina · Married on 10/11/2014

Photography was the top priority for our wedding, as we wanted to have beautiful photos to look at when we get older! We reviewed and talked to 12 photographers before we found Rick and Deb. We met with them one night, about 14 months prior to the wedding, and decided to go with them right away.

The day of the wedding Rick and Deb were super helpful and on top of the wedding schedule to ensure we got all the photos we had on our list. They were so friendly with us, our bridal party, and the guests that it felt like they were part of the wedding and not our photographers.

Regarding the photos, Rick and Deb did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding! We could not be happier with our wedding photos. We have been asked by so many of our friends who our photographers were, because everyone was amazed by our incredible photos. It was an absolute pleasure working with Rick and Deb!!!

Diane · Married on 09/27/2014

They were both outstanding, amazing, talented and extremely professional.