3209 Terminal Drive, Studio 300, Saint Paul, MN 55121 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Richfield Flowers & Events

When planning the wedding of your dreams, you can find experienced, professional assistance at Richfield Flowers and Events. We specialize in attention to every detail, creating perfect wedding bouquets, flowers for your ceremony and reception decor. We offer a splendid choice of ceiling treatments, lighting, candelabras and vases. Richfield Flowers and Events can assist you in creating the perfect combination of flowers for a day to remember forever.

Design Solutions for your Personality

Richfield Flowers and Events is the premier event and wedding company in the Twin City area. We specialize in fabulous unique weddings and cutting edge party designs.

Our talented wedding and event specialists and experienced design staff can help with many aspects of your event, ranging from choosing the perfect flowers and décor to lighting, ceiling treatment and prop rentals. Our promise is to make each event significant and beautiful!

Please contact us to create all of your floral needs!

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 5:00

ksreception0488 683x1024
picture 26 683x1024
studio22020130561 1024x683
Richfield Flowers & Events
websize mike christine wayzata country club jeanni
websize tabitha pat golden valley country club jea

Richfield Flowers & Events 4
Richfield Flowers & Events 5

Andrea · Married on 05/18/2019

Happy We Chose Them!

I had planned to DIY my flowers but 7 weeks before the wedding, my mom pushed to get a florist. As much as I wanted the creative control that came with DIYing, I am so glad I had Richfield do our flowers/greenery! It was such a relief to not have another thing on my plate that day and they did a beautiful job. I worked with David and he did a great job of fulfilling my vision of a wild overgrown forest vibe. I'm sorry to say that I micromanaged the crap out of the design (read: over produced PowerPoint presentation with crazy specifics), but David was so understanding and reassured me that they would deliver my vision. And they nailed it! I have expensive taste, so I was nervous about going with one of the lower quotes I received, but those fears were instantly gone as soon as I saw our gorgeous arrangements. I've never been huge flower lover, but let me tell you, I adored each and every bloom they picked. I am happy to say I was able to dry some of them to frame so I can cherish them for a long time. Thank you so much to David and his team for flawlessly executing my vision and being such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 06/11/2019
    Richfield Flowers & Events 6

Betty · Married on 06/23/2018

Very Beautiful

We hired Richfield Flowers and Events for our daughter's wedding in June 2018. We were so, so pleased with the finished product. The flowers were very professionally done and very fresh. Lots of compliments. Totally recommend Marilyn and her crew for any events.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Liz · Married on 10/28/2017

Richfield Flowers and Events did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. They were open to suggestions from sample bouquets which I brought to our initial meeting. They were very organized making sure that we had the specific types of flowers and sizes of bouquets we desired. Richfield Flowers and Events stayed true to their estimated charges and were quick to respond with updated estimates as our floral needs changed. They contacted us a few weeks prior to the wedding to confirm the details of the event. They also contacted us when they had questions about exactly which color of flower we were expecting. On the day of the wedding the flowers were delivered on time. Richfield Flowers and events exceeded our expectations with a beautiful variety in the different bouquets for the bride, bridesmaids, and flowergirls.

Sent on 02/22/2018
    Richfield Flowers & Events 7

Award

Richfield Flowers & Events FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up

Real Weddings