971 3rd Street, Beaver, PA 15009 Map · Phone number

Other couples have also viewed

• One Enchanted Evening
  • House of Couture Designs
  • Michael's Bridal Galleria
  • Sorelle Bridal Salon

19 Reviews for Ribbon

• Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 10/12/2019

A Fantastic Experience

When I first made my appointment, I communicated my style preference and price point, and they totally exceeded my expectations! I I ended up with a dress I totally passed by on the hanger, and I wouldn't have tried it on if it wasn't for them listening to my likes and dislikes during my appointment. They made what I thought was going to be painful (I hate dresses and dress shopping) experience into something that was so much fun and comfortable! I got my prom dresses here in high school, and didn't hesitate to go back for my wedding dress! They offer such unique dresses and services with alterations and accessories. Once we found the dress, we all were talking like old friends. I'm so happy I made the decision to come back to Ribbon!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Carlye · Married on 01/27/2018

Ribbon is the best place to get a wedding dress if you are looking for something unique and stylish. There was no pressure to pick a gown on my first visit, they let me come back 3 times before I finally decided and gave me honest feedback on what would look best with my overall vision. They have so many beautiful gowns and work with a wonderful seamstress, Arlette, that can make your gown totally custom to you. I had my heart set on long sleeves and they were able to add those to the dress that I chose with ease, no one would have guessed that they weren’t on the original dress. I would highly recommend Melanie and her team at Ribbon for homecoming, prom, wedding, or other special occasion dresses.

Sent on 06/03/2018

Chrissy · Married on 09/03/2016

I heard about Ribbon from my Fiance's sister, who found her wedding dress there 5 years ago. Since then multiple other family and friends have visited the salon. I also found my dress at Ribbon and I could not say enough about the experience. The bridal fitting room is a great relaxing atmosphere to bring your family and friends to share in the experience. The quality of every dress I tried on was amazing and they were very sensitive to my price point. They really listened to myself and the group to find the perfect dress for me that I was comfortable in. I can't wait to work with them in the future.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Award

• 971 3rd Street Beaver, 15009 See on map
    Tuesday 11-5 Wednesday 11-5 Thursday 11-7 Friday 11-5 Saturday 11-5 Bridal Appointments available evenings and weekend. Please call for appointments.
    Location of (Ribbon)