Seattle, WA 98122 Map · Phone number

2011 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award

2010 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award

2009 Wedding Wire Bride's Choice Award

2008 Voted "Best Makeup Artist" by ARIZONA BRIDE MAGAZINE, Fall/Winter Issue

My approach to makeup has always been very personal, it is important for me to get to know my client and what they are all about. Taking into consideration personality and style I then customize the concept and application to be as unique as the bride herself.

During my fifteen years in the beauty industry I have had the pleasure of working for prestige lines like MAC, Kevyn Aucoin, Koh Gen Do, Laura Mercier, Nars, Chantecaille and many more. I have traveled up and down the west coast working as a senior makeup artist, trainer and managed artists while gaining extensive experience doing makeup for weddings, special events, fashion shows and in print.

I understand the importance of your wedding day and want to put my expertise to work to make your big day as flawless as your makeup.

Please contact me for pricing, additional information or to make an appointment at 206.228.7426 or at rian.ashleigh@gmail.com

Best wishes,

1354599034934leigh
leigh

15 Reviews for Rian Ashleigh Artistry

Amy · Married on 10/13/2012

Rian Ashleigh is an amazing makeup artist. Her makeup is simply elegant and natural. She also has a calm presence about her and she is fun to hang out with. Anyone would be lucky to have her as a makeup artist. Thanks Rian!!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/11/2012

The most amazing wedding make-up! I was glowing thanks to Rian, and my pictures looked great due to her expertise. She was prompt, efficient, and extremely flexible amid all the last minute wedding chaos, and even provided touch-ups during the reception. An above par experience in every way, highly recommended.

Sent on 12/02/2012

CIANA · Married on 06/23/2012

My wedding was in the middle of Queen Anne in Seattle. When my husband and I selected our wedding day, we did not know how busy this day was for Seattle. The Rock n Roll Marathon (which is basically an all day event which completely engulfs Seattle), the beginning of Seattle Pride, and the Rat City Roller Girls had a match that evening at the Key Arena...ALL ON THE SAME DAY!

Knowing the events going on in Seattle, we figured that the bus would be a better idea than driving/battling closed streets/parking. Rian braved the monstrous traffic and endless closed streets that day, taking several buses while carting around all of her equipment. The several buses would normally be no problem, however, because of the marathon, the buses she got on diverted from the normal routes without letting the passengers know until it was too late. And on top of that...it was POURING DOWN RAIN all morning!

After arriving to the hotel my bridesmaids and I were staying at, Rian, though I am sure she was quite flustered *but never showed it* got right to business! I am a girl that never really wears much more than mascara, so lots of makeup makes me uncomfortable. Rian did an amazing job of making me feel like I wasn't wearing any makeup at all. It felt natural, clean, but the look really packed a punch. I felt like a rockstar.

My husband and I figured, you only get married once, right? So don't let the rain ruin the opportunity to have some great photos. Because traffic was so terrible, the two photographers, and the two of us ran through Seattle with one bright red umbrella. Even though it rained during our entire photo shoot before the ceremony, my makeup never moved.

Thank you, Rian. I felt absolutely beautiful :)

Sent on 12/17/2012

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rian Ashleigh Artistry 1
    $200 for 4 bridesmaids makeup with bridal makeup booking
    Treat your best girls to beautiful, professional makeup on your big day! Relax in your suite as the makeup artist comes to you and gets you and your besties glam and camera ready. Deal is available when bride also books bridal makeup with Rian Ashleigh Artistry which includes trial application, travel and on-site makeup the day of your wedding.

• Boojum Tree
    Boojum Tree Banquet Halls

She does beautiful work. Such a pleasure to work with!

• Desert House Productions
    Desert House Productions Wedding DJs

Rian is a spectacular talent!

• Serendipity Cinematography
    Serendipity Cinematography Wedding Videographers

Rian is an incredible make-up artist! She listens to the wants and desires of each of her brides and what their vision is of what they want to look like on their wedding day and carries that out perfectly. She makes each and every one of her brides look like the very best version of themselves on their wedding day. Her work is impeccable. I refer her to all of my brides because I know the make-up she does for them will look flawless on camera. Taryn Bills Serendipity Videography