Nearby Vendors to Consider

About RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY

RF FILMS/PHOTOGRAPHY uses a unique approach to capture the most important and memorable moments of your wedding day. Our photojournalists and videographers create a beautiful and unique story that captures your special day with all its spontaneous and emotional moments. We film your special event  in an unobtrusive way so you and your guests can relax and enjoy your wedding celebration.

Russell Fisher began his Television career in Daytime Television with The Montel Williams Show.  After six years he was eager for new challenges and began working in Reality programming. He has worked on every genre of television imaginable on many networks including ABC, CBS, TLC, TRAVEL, VH1, STYLE, and HGTV.  Despite his  success as a Producer, he  wanted to utilize his skills in a more personal and intimate setting.  He launched RF FILMS/PHOTOGRAPHY to bring his own unique style to  capturing weddings and special events on camera and film.  He is well regarded for his meticulous work and keen editorial eye, and he has high standards for everyone with whom he works.

RF FILMS/PHOTOGRAPHY prides itself on the high quality of its work.  Our exclusive photo lab allows us to produce flush mounted photo albums, each with a unique design. Everything  captured by our photographers and filmmakers is professionally edited  to produce top of the line wedding proofs, wedding portraits, wedding album designs and Leather Flush Mount Wedding Albums. Our in house photo lab means a quicker turn-around time and very competitive prices.

Every couple has their own vision of their wedding day. We  will capture that day in the unique way in which it unfolds. A wedding celebration is a once in a lifetime event . You need a photographer you can trust and be comfortable with. RF FILMS/PHOTOGRAPHY is confident that you will absolutely love the quality of our work and our prices.  If for some reason you are not completely happy with our product, we will continue to work with you until you are satisfied.

Categories: Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videographer

Liability Insurance (1)
Video (1)
Albums (1)
Digital Files (1)

My wedding was on November 17th 2017, the church was in Brooklyn and the reception was at Milleridge Inn in Jericho. We had two photographers, two videographers with one assistant. We absolutely loved working with Russ and his team! His prices are very reasonable and worth every penny! Everyone was on time and worked independently, knowing exactly what I wanted and needed. I was late coming back from hair and makeup, but his videographer and photographer were already set up in my house without a problem. The traffic from Brooklyn to Long Island was terrible, but they still they made it there and made sure we had the time to get all the photos and video we wanted. Russ is so attentive to detail and take his advice on what he suggests, he's always been right. He truly cares about what the couple wants for the day and he makes it happen, with also managing expectations. RF Films was definitely our favorite vendor we used.

Profile Picture Carolann , 11/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

After reviewing many videographers we decided to use RF Film|Photography because of the quality of their work. I watched many of their video trailers on Vimeo and was completely blown away!

They were a pleasure to work with and captured every detail of our wedding. When I first saw our finished wedding trailer I could not believe how awesome it came out. I felt like I was watching a movie! Little things that I forgot about (because the day goes so, so fast!) came rushing back to me and it was amazing. We almost skipped out on getting video for our wedding to save money but I am so glad we didn't! Nothing brings back the emotion and details of your day like video. I have a lot of friends whos biggest regret is not spending the money on a videographer-- and now they only have still photos to remember it all which is equally important, but not the same. I'm telling you, I'm obsessed with watching my video and reliving the magic of the day!

I would highly recommend Russ and his team to capture your special day! They are super professional and have lots of wedding experience!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Video

What can I say other than, book RF FIlms to be your wedding videographer! My husband was very hesitant at first to hire a videographer, but after meeting with Russ and viewing his work, his mind was instantly changed. Russ and his team were able to capture every moment perfectly without being intrusive or obvious. He stayed until the last second of our reception, taping the most fun moments until the band literally stopped playing. The drone was such an amazing add-on feature that showcased aerial footage of our church and reception venue. Not only was Russ professional and accommodating in every way, but he produced such an amazing keepsake that we will have forever! Our trailer was released very quickly after our wedding date, and it has received thousands of views already! I have multiple friends and family members raving about the video's quality and unique style, and I have engaged friends who have asked me for his contact information to book him for their wedding. Without a doubt, my husband and I would whole-heartedly recommend Russ to be your wedding videographer! Thank you RF Films! You rock!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/14/16, 6 Reviews