East Meadow, NY 11554 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,982
Availability Check your date
  • Photos

About RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY

RF FILMS/PHOTOGRAPHY uses a unique approach to capture the most important and memorable moments of your wedding day. Our photojournalists and videographers create a beautiful and unique story that captures your special day with all its spontaneous and emotional moments. We film your special event in an unobtrusive way so you and your guests can relax and enjoy your wedding celebration.

Russell Fisher began his Television career in Daytime Television with The Montel Williams Show. After six years he was eager for new challenges and began working in Reality programming. He has worked on every genre of television imaginable on many networks including ABC, CBS, TLC, TRAVEL, VH1, STYLE, and HGTV. Despite his success as a Producer, he wanted to utilize his skills in a more personal and intimate setting. He launched RF FILMS/PHOTOGRAPHY to bring his own unique style to capturing weddings and special events on camera and film. He is well regarded for his meticulous work and keen editorial eye, and he has high standards for everyone with whom he works.

RF FILMS/PHOTOGRAPHY prides itself on the high quality of its work. Our exclusive photo lab allows us to produce flush mounted photo albums, each with a unique design. Everything captured by our photographers and filmmakers is professionally edited to produce top of the line wedding proofs, wedding portraits, wedding album designs and Leather Flush Mount Wedding Albums. Our in house photo lab means a quicker turn-around time and very competitive prices.

Every couple has their own vision of their wedding day. We will capture that day in the unique way in which it unfolds. A wedding celebration is a once in a lifetime event . You need a photographer you can trust and be comfortable with. RF FILMS/PHOTOGRAPHY is confident that you will absolutely love the quality of our work and our prices. If for some reason you are not completely happy with our product, we will continue to work with you until you are satisfied.

25 Reviews for RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY

Carolann · Married on 11/17/2017

My wedding was on November 17th 2017, the church was in Brooklyn and the reception was at Milleridge Inn in Jericho. We had two photographers, two videographers with one assistant. We absolutely loved working with Russ and his team! His prices are very reasonable and worth every penny! Everyone was on time and worked independently, knowing exactly what I wanted and needed. I was late coming back from hair and makeup, but his videographer and photographer were already set up in my house without a problem. The traffic from Brooklyn to Long Island was terrible, but they still they made it there and made sure we had the time to get all the photos and video we wanted. Russ is so attentive to detail and take his advice on what he suggests, he's always been right. He truly cares about what the couple wants for the day and he makes it happen, with also managing expectations. RF Films was definitely our favorite vendor we used.

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Out of all the videographers, we had to choose from, we are so happy we choose you for our wedding.

Russell Fisher, you and your team (Gary) far exceeded our expectations. You not only are an amazing videographer, your editorial skills are far superior. You have a niche in the industry and can transform moments to make it like no other. Thank you for leaving us with these magical film of us that we will get to enjoy forever!

Feel free to email me and I will send you my wedding trailer. I wasn't able to upload it here. My email is melissanovak128@gmail.com

RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY 1
    RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY 2

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2017

After reviewing many videographers we decided to use RF Film|Photography because of the quality of their work. I watched many of their video trailers on Vimeo and was completely blown away!

They were a pleasure to work with and captured every detail of our wedding. When I first saw our finished wedding trailer I could not believe how awesome it came out. I felt like I was watching a movie! Little things that I forgot about (because the day goes so, so fast!) came rushing back to me and it was amazing. We almost skipped out on getting video for our wedding to save money but I am so glad we didn't! Nothing brings back the emotion and details of your day like video. I have a lot of friends whos biggest regret is not spending the money on a videographer-- and now they only have still photos to remember it all which is equally important, but not the same. I'm telling you, I'm obsessed with watching my video and reliving the magic of the day!

I would highly recommend Russ and his team to capture your special day! They are super professional and have lots of wedding experience!

RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,131.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,508.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? One Event / Day
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Toning, Video
  • What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 2,505.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,982.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Slideshow / Montage

• East Meadow, NY 11554 See on map