RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY Reviews

25 Reviews for RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY

RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY 1
RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY 2

Carolann · Married on 11/17/2017

My wedding was on November 17th 2017, the church was in Brooklyn and the reception was at Milleridge Inn in Jericho. We had two photographers, two videographers with one assistant. We absolutely loved working with Russ and his team! His prices are very reasonable and worth every penny! Everyone was on time and worked independently, knowing exactly what I wanted and needed. I was late coming back from hair and makeup, but his videographer and photographer were already set up in my house without a problem. The traffic from Brooklyn to Long Island was terrible, but they still they made it there and made sure we had the time to get all the photos and video we wanted. Russ is so attentive to detail and take his advice on what he suggests, he's always been right. He truly cares about what the couple wants for the day and he makes it happen, with also managing expectations. RF Films was definitely our favorite vendor we used.

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

Out of all the videographers, we had to choose from, we are so happy we choose you for our wedding.

Russell Fisher, you and your team (Gary) far exceeded our expectations. You not only are an amazing videographer, your editorial skills are far superior. You have a niche in the industry and can transform moments to make it like no other. Thank you for leaving us with these magical film of us that we will get to enjoy forever!

Feel free to email me and I will send you my wedding trailer. I wasn't able to upload it here. My email is melissanovak128@gmail.com

RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY 3
    RF FILM | PHOTOGRAPHY 4

Michelle · Married on 06/04/2017

After reviewing many videographers we decided to use RF Film|Photography because of the quality of their work. I watched many of their video trailers on Vimeo and was completely blown away!

They were a pleasure to work with and captured every detail of our wedding. When I first saw our finished wedding trailer I could not believe how awesome it came out. I felt like I was watching a movie! Little things that I forgot about (because the day goes so, so fast!) came rushing back to me and it was amazing. We almost skipped out on getting video for our wedding to save money but I am so glad we didn't! Nothing brings back the emotion and details of your day like video. I have a lot of friends whos biggest regret is not spending the money on a videographer-- and now they only have still photos to remember it all which is equally important, but not the same. I'm telling you, I'm obsessed with watching my video and reliving the magic of the day!

I would highly recommend Russ and his team to capture your special day! They are super professional and have lots of wedding experience!

Danielle · Married on 10/14/2016

What can I say other than, book RF FIlms to be your wedding videographer! My husband was very hesitant at first to hire a videographer, but after meeting with Russ and viewing his work, his mind was instantly changed. Russ and his team were able to capture every moment perfectly without being intrusive or obvious. He stayed until the last second of our reception, taping the most fun moments until the band literally stopped playing. The drone was such an amazing add-on feature that showcased aerial footage of our church and reception venue. Not only was Russ professional and accommodating in every way, but he produced such an amazing keepsake that we will have forever! Our trailer was released very quickly after our wedding date, and it has received thousands of views already! I have multiple friends and family members raving about the video's quality and unique style, and I have engaged friends who have asked me for his contact information to book him for their wedding. Without a doubt, my husband and I would whole-heartedly recommend Russ to be your wedding videographer! Thank you RF Films! You rock!

Kim · Married on 08/19/2016

Russell is simply the best!
    Prior to my wedding, Russell went through the contract and explained the timeline of the day. He was always available to answer any questions I might've had.
    The day of the wedding things could not have gone more smoothly. Russell and his second shooter Patrick were on time and everything went according to plan. Both shooters were non intrusive and were helpful throughout the day.
    Shortly after the wedding I received the trailer. I can not say enough about how much my husband and I love it!!!! It truly captures the feeling of our wedding and the day. The drone that was used takes the most amazing video and captures the venue beautifully! After posting on social media we literally got hundreds of compliments on what an amazing video it was!
    I have 4 other friends who have used RF Films to film their wedding and we have all been more then pleased with the service and end product!

Lisa · Married on 06/25/2016

We absolutely loved Russell!!!! I would highly recommend him to any bride. He was the nicest and easiest vendor I worked with on my wedding day. I used a photographer from a different company who ended up not being very nice. Russell was beyond professional and respectful to the photographer even though she wasn't the same to him. My husband and bridal party loved him as well which they are not always easy to please. He always answered any question I had immediately. My trailer and wedding video came out beyond amazing and better then I expected (and I had very high expectations)!! I found Russell from a friend's wedding trailer that I fell in love with, his work speaks for itself. He was never over bearing or in any of my guests way he blended right in. I can't say enough great things about him he is just the best. On my wedding day he was beyond amazing we truly loved him and his work!

Jennifer · Married on 05/21/2016

I could not be happier with the work that Russell did on our wedding video. Russell and his team were extremely professional. He called multiple times leading up to the wedding to ensure that we were on the same page regarding important footage and the style we wanted for the video. On our wedding day, we didn't need to worry about a thing. He got our trailer to us within a month (which was great!) and it has been an absolute hit ever since. Every single person we have shown the video to has said it's the best they have seen. I couldn't agree more. He really captured the day as I remembered. The drone brought the video to the next level and captured a whole different aspect of our special day. I will say that getting a video was one of our last decisions in our wedding planning, and looking back, I can't believe we ever considered NOT getting one. It is by far the best money we spent on our wedding and I couldn't recommend Russell more.

Melissa · Married on 01/02/2016

Russell is a pleasure to deal with. He made sure everything was perfect. His staff were just as amazing. Monica went up and beyond for our engagement shoot and was amazing on the day of the wedding

Marcus · Married on 08/01/2015

Russell and his crew did an amazing job for our wedding. In all honesty, the videographer/cinematographer was the last vendor we picked and we were actually on the fence about even using one at all. We are so happy we did, and we are even happier we went with RF Film. Our video was great! They captured every moment and took our needs into consideration during the filming and producing of the final product. We highly recommend RF Film!

Katie · Married on 06/20/2015

My brother and sister in law recommended Russ to us and I SO happy with our choice. My husband was nervous to have someone at the house while he was getting ready for the big day, I knew Russ would help him out. Russ' personality made you feel super comfortable and was not invasive at all. Russ made you feel like he was part of party trying to capture your personality and all the amazing memories and he did just that. During the day, I don't remember seeing Russ anywhere and once that trailer came out, he was everywhere. He was able to capture all important parts of our wedding and reception. I will be able to remember this day forever due to Russ' work. He was very professional, prompt and responsive to every call or email I had sent throughout the entire process. We haven't received our full video yet, but after seeing Russ' work and absolutely loving our trailer- I know he certainly won't disappoint. I can't thank Russ (and his assistant) enough for making our memories last a life time.

Karen · Married on 05/16/2015

We really cannot say enough good things about Russell from RF Films / Photography!

Where do I even begin to thank Russell for one of the most amazing and wonderful memories of my entire life. Henry and I love our wedding video and had an unforgettable experience reliving our wedding day together. Russell and his assistant Chris captured every aspect of our big day in such detail and for this I am grateful. We have been so busy showing all of our family and friends Russell’s out of this world video of our wedding. I started to write this email multiple times and just couldn't put into words how extremely happy he made us. Russell went above and beyond any expectations that we had. Russell’s passion for film shines through in his amazing personality and quality of his work. Russell is very talented and I will be recommending him highly to all that I know.

Thank you so much for all of your hard work, your time, and talent. Our wedding video will be something that we will always cherish and treasure for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much for everything.

Jahnissi · Married on 12/07/2014

Thank you so much RF Films for shooting our wedding!!! We absolutely loved our trailer and cannot wait to see the full thing. RF Films was extremely personal, accommodating and had our best interest in mind. They worked very well with our photographer, Stacy Marie Photography. My husband and I were very pleased with them and their work!

And to think we almost didn't want a video! We thought it may be intrusive to guests (bright lights large cameras) - boy were we wrong and so thankful we had Russ. Our video is incredible, so much so we have received compliments from everyone and all guests rave about how they did not even know we had a videographer at the wedding! Highly recommend!

Justin · Married on 06/27/2014

Russ and Chris shot the video for my wedding and I have to say the service and product were exceptional. Russ took the time to meet with my wife and I months before the wedding to explain his approach and listen to our expectations. He was always courteous and professional and provided us with ideas and insight. On the day of the wedding Russ and Chris were on time and ready to work. Throughout the day they worked fluidly with our photographers and made the most out of the time they had to shoot. I can honestly say I don't really even remember seeing them at the reception, but they were there! They got all the footage we needed without being in our faces. Our guests and bridal party were all treated in a respectful and friendly manner.

After seeing the 5 minute trailer, my wife and I were amazed. The HD quality production value, editing and sheer video artistry is incredible. After posting it on our social media sites it's clear our friends and family agree. We couldn't be happier with RF Film Photography and recommend them highly. Thanks, Russ & Chris!

Christie · Married on 06/14/2014

We just received our video trailer and we are in LOVE. Russ and his team did such an amazing job. Every time we watch it we get to relive our incredible wedding day. Can't wait to see the full length video! Trailer just made us want more :)

Joe · Married on 06/14/2014

Great Trailer !! cannot wait for the finished product! The wedding was magical and You captured the essence of this magic in this short little trailer - Bravo!!

Lindsay · Married on 03/22/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Russell and Matt on my wedding day. From the start, Russell was very informative, professional and friendly! We know another couple that used RF FILMS and their wedding trailer was AMAZING. The way Russell edits is beyond magical. He captured every little aspect of our wedding perfectly!! I would not hesitate to recommend RF FILMS to my friends. After sharing my trailer with friends and family they were in complete awe at Russell's work. My husband and I watch our wedding trailer at least 5 times a day! We're not crazy, Russell is just that good! :)

Kristen · Married on 08/03/2013

RF Films was amazing to work with. Very professional and the end product is amazing!! I still shed happy tears when I watch the trailer. We got so many wonderful complements from our family and friends. Thank you to RF Films for providing us with a fantastic wedding video. They really captured the fun and excitement of the day and they captured some really special moments.

Robert · Married on 06/01/2013

Extremely accommodating. Great to work with.

Lisa · Married on 11/09/2012

Every Bride will agree; her wedding day is one of the few most important days of her lifetime and since you can't do the day over, having the best of everything the first time matters.
    When thinking about photography and videography/filming of our wedding day, this was tied with food and Venue on how important it was to me and my husband. We knew exactly what we didn't want...the "norm". We knew we wanted the photos to capture moments that would tell the story of the day and video that would have a lot of vibrance, emotion, be creatively modern, innovative and fresh, all with a traditional twist.
    RF Films delivered! From the initial phone consultation, where I felt they took the time to really listen to our visions to the last song played at the reception, they were PHENOMENAL. Our expectations were extremely high and they surpassed me and my husband's wildest vision of what the end product would be.
    For our wedding day, RF Films did pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception filming, On the wedding day, their team was Prompt, Professional, Friendly and Organized. Their crew is so discrete, yet not missing a beat during the ceremony or reception.
    The final trailer and footage that was packaged together for us, was better than we even expected. RF Films created such a sensational film, customized and tailored to the bride and groom's personality and theme of their day, that you will never get bored of watching your wedding day over and over again. We love to show off our wedding trailer to family and friends and their reactions are unanimous; Wow I've never seen anything like this before. We really did fell like movie stars, starring in our own movie. How many brides and grooms can say that?
    I have heard so many horror stories about wedding videography and photography disasters, so knowing that I chose and hired a dependable, reliable and experienced company to be responsible for capturing my day...I would say it's priceless in hindsight.

Rus and his team are a true class act. His quality and professionalism is top notch. He goes above and beyond to accommodate you and ensure you are happy with your finished product. He is easy to work with and will make you feel comfortable every step of the way. I have referred him and his services to several friends and will continue to do so. You will not be disappointed with rf films.

Stephanie · Married on 06/24/2012

RF Film is one of the best out there. Their services were exceptional and they went above and beyond to make me (the bride) feel comfortable and happy with everything. They were extremely personable and flexible and even stayed later than agreed upon in order to continue filming a special moment. We had two people of cameras and it made so much of a difference versus one camera. The footage they were able to take was more than expected and the editing they did was amazing. My video from RF Film is by far, the best memory I have of my wedding day. Thank you so much!!

Ashley · event on: 08/31/2013

He was an amazing photographer with really innovative and artistic ideas. The quality of his work is amazing and he really is a pleasure to work with. He was really attentive and listened to what we wanted to capture. I have used him for various events and i have never been dissatisfied. I actually just had pregnancy announcements done by him and they came out great! he came up with some really creative ideas. When I have the baby I will be sure to use him for his or her first photos!

• User4304153 · event on: 07/28/2012

Not only did Russell Fisher and his entire RF team do an amazing job for my son's baptism, but I have had the opportunity to be in four bridal parties that used Russell Fisher and his team. I have always been impressed with his professionalism throughout the day of the event, but most importantly, the brides and grooms have always been overwhelmed with 100% satisfaction when they see his final product!

Mary Grace · Married on 06/14/2014

Based on what I saw in the trailer all of the above seems to be as I said. I realize it is only a trailer. I am hoping that the whole video will show guests not on the dance floor but at their tables.