Oklahoma City, OK 73160 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About REVOLUTION DJS - OKC

For more reviews, check out our Tulsa Branch page.

REVOLUTION DJS is an Oklahoma based mobile DJ and lighting company with locations in OKC & Tulsa.
Our expertise in this industry is rivaled by many as we leverage the use of technology to entertain and accelerate the dance floor. With over 1000 shows to date, we have the skill set to ensure you a REVOLUTIONary experience.

Follow REVOLUTION DJS - OKC on

ec5866ece31682fa 1467049148211 20150926215915
Wedding reception
Wedding reception
ec5866ece31682fa 1467049148211 20150926215915

13 Reviews for REVOLUTION DJS - OKC

Rachel · Married on 06/18/2016

We worked with Jason and he was awesome! Very personable, laid back, and accommodating. I was actually in my best friend's wedding who had hired him to provide DJ services, and I was so impressed that I wanted him to DJ at our wedding.
    He knew what our timeline was even when I couldn't remember at the reception, so that was awesome - he was able to keep us on track and on time without making us feel rushed or constricted. I would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/04/2016

REVOLUTION DJS - OKC's reply:

Rachel, thank you so much for the review & for allowing us to make your wedding REVOLUTIONary!!! You guys were an amazing crowd with tons of energy!

Very professional. Great ideas for music choices and timelines. Flexible, courteous. Very friendly. Had a great catalogue of music. Highly recommend. Would use again.

Sent on 06/27/2016

REVOLUTION DJS - OKC's reply:

Thank you so much for the review & for allowing us to make your wedding REVOLUTIONary!

Cindy · Married on 06/01/2016

Jason was the DJ at both of my daughter's weddings--we loved working with him! He did an amazing job handling the music/sound for both the wedding and the reception. Our guests loved him. We highly recommend him and we would certainly use him again. Cindy

Sent on 06/29/2016

REVOLUTION DJS - OKC's reply:

Two weddings, Cindy!!! We are so honored that you asked us to DJ both of your daughter's weddings! Thank you for allowing us to make the weddings REVOLUTIONary!!!

Award

REVOLUTION DJS - OKC Pricing

REVOLUTION DJS - OKC Price Rates

REVOLUTION DJS - OKC FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,099.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

• Austin Smith Events
    Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

I am a wedding DJ and Jason is one of the only other wedding DJ's I'll trust when it comes to referring brides if I'm booked. Jason is a great DJ but even more an awesome guy! His outgoing personality and professionalism make him one of the top wedding DJ's in Oklahoma. I would trust my wedding in his hands and you can too! - DJ Austin Smith (Austin Smith Events)

• Oklahoma City, 73160 See on map