Revive Coffee and Wine

3135 Harrison Ave, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Revive Coffee and Wine

Revive Coffee and Wine is a rustic outdoor garden wedding venue located in South Lake Tahoe, California. The picturesque backyard, known as the Revive Garden, is filled with towering trees that makes an idyllic private setting. Revive Coffee and Wine can also provide premium food, coffee, and drinks. The facility offers a casual elegance with the beauty of the outdoors and allows for couples and their loved ones to easily relax and celebrate the big day.

Facilities Capacity
Revive Coffee and Wine features two separate event spaces for couples to choose from, including the Revive Garden and the Revive Main Room. The garden can hold up to 100 guests, the main room up to 30, and the full facility can accommodate up to 150. The indoor space features a rustic bar and fireplace, while the garden is a tranquil wooded area. The historic Revive Coffee and Wine facility offers parking and wheelchair access so that all your loved ones can join the celebration.

The venue can host many wedding events, including the ceremony, reception, engagement party, bridal shower, and rehearsal dinner. Before the big day, Revive Coffee and Wine can provide an event planner to all couples to handle all the wedding details. They also have a professional local vendor list available to help you complete your celebration, with trusted florists, bakers, caterers, musicians, and DJs. At the celebration, the team is happy to provide setup and cleanup services, as well as all lighting and sound. In addition, they can perform catering and bartending services. Available bar selections include a champagne toast, and house or specialty beer and wine. Bartenders are provided. Couples also need not look to other vendors for catering services, as Revive Coffee and Wine can offer several dining options. Clients can schedule a tasting ahead of time to find their perfect menu. They can choose to have hors d'oeuvres, a buffet, a cocktail reception, plated meals, or dessert. Additionally, many event items are available such as:

• Chairs
Add your own touch
Add your own touch
The precious details
The precious details
"All of me loves all of you"
"All of me loves all of you"
Add a bit of you to our space

Revive Coffee and Wine 6
Revive Coffee and Wine 7

Sandy Mutter · Married on 07/20/2018

Dear Robin and her team at Revive

Amazing service, beautiful atmosphere, great food! Couldn't have gone better. So happy we decided to have the rehearsal dinner at Revive! Robin is so nice and accommodating, quick to respond to requests, and knowledgeable. I have no complaints at all! So many comments from people who came far and wide about how they enjoyed the evening, the ambience and the food! Thank you Robin and team for a wonderful time! Our event was in July and I've been meaning to write this for a while. It would have been easy to just say forget it, but I just couldn't because Revive didn't let us down so I didn't want to pass up the chance to express just how much we appreciated it! All the best. Sandy and Rudy Mutter

Sent on 10/17/2018

Sydney · Married on 07/10/2018

The night before our wedding our reception plans fell through. It's almost 7 pm and now we have to scramble to figure this out. I call Revive, a woman answers (Sam?) and hears the desperation in my voice when I ask if we can rent their backyard garden for a wedding reception the next evening. She told me the managers weren't there but that she would contact them immediately and see if they could help. Less than 5 minutes later a manager calls me to ask for more info regarding what time to book and if I needed any tables or chairs. After that phone call the owner Robin called and we went over the final details. She was so gracious and I couldn't believe everyone took the time out of their day to help our family so quickly! They had all the chairs and tables already set up so one less thing to worry about! They also allowed us to bring our own food and drinks since we had already purchased it, very kind of them. To have alcohol we needed a licensed bartender and luckily Sage was available! The next day we met, Robin the owner showed us the back garden which is gorgeous! I'll have to post some pictures, the area is set up perfectly for events and it's private. Beautiful wrought iron tables and chairs, outdoor lighting, the complete rustic Tahoe feel! The burritos and coffee are amazing as well! Everyone at Revive showed me and my family a kindness I will never forget. They make me wish I had originally booked my reception there, the staff and venue are so perfect. Thank you Robin and everyone at Revive!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Revive Coffee and Wine's reply:

We are glad we could help out and that everything turned out for the good. Thank you for allowing us to participate in your special day!

Award

Revive Coffee and Wine Pricing

Revive Coffee and Wine Price Rates

Revive Coffee and Wine FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 900.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Parking, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Lighting / Sound, Preferred Vendors Only, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Open Bar, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April, November, December

• 3135 Harrison Ave South Lake Tahoe, Nevada, 96150 See on map