illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

5.0 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
92% Recommended by couples
J
Joe A. Sent on 11/18/2019

Wonderful to Work With

Steve was an absolute joy to work with. My wife and I felt strongly about tailoring our ceremony to fit our personalities, along with writing our own personal vows. Steve was very positive from the get go and helped us develop a ceremony that was the right fit for us both. On the day of the wedding, he was calm, encouraging, and helpful, all with a dash of humor. We couldn't recommend Steve more for your next wedding ceremony.
J
Jess Sent on 03/01/2018
5 out of 5 rating
Reverend Steve was an absolutely wonderful officiant for our wedding!! We had never met before our rehearsal, but by speaking with him on the phone and by email I felt so comfortable to have him officiate our wedding. He is so friendly and made my husband and I feel at ease on our big day. I highly recommend Steve for anyone in need of an officiant for their destination wedding!
C
Crystal Sent on 11/17/2017
5 out of 5 rating
Steve was incredible!! We felt like we knew him for years, he was super friendly & made us feel comfortable during the whole process. He kept the ceremony light and beautiful. He knows exactly what he's doing & it didn't feel like a stranger was marrying us. He was a great choice for our wedding & we loved having him be a part of our special day!!
illustration message bubble