Cincinnati, OH 45211 Map · Phone number

About Revent Production Group

The   ideas ,  vision passion , and  planning  are all part of the formula that enables Revent events to be so memorable and honestly, so much  fun

Whether you are searching for a DJ for your wedding or looking to add creative lighting to accentuate your venue for a corporate event; Revent Production Group creates events people will be talking about.

Follow Revent Production Group on

Other couples have also viewed

• The Social Collective
54632410151006772530806111132713n
BistroLightswithPaperLanternsandBasicLEDDanceFloorLightingReventCincinnati

6 Reviews for Revent Production Group

Minna · Married on 10/11/2013

Revent Productions provided bistro lighting for under our tented reception outside. I could not be happier with their service! It wasn't what I expected when I arrived onsite but a call was made and it was fixed within an hour and with plenty of time to spare until the ceremony and reception began. After the fix, it really made our reception pop and very memorable. Thanks so much for understanding and coming back out to make it perfect!! Very appreciated!

Sent on 10/16/2013

Alexandria · Married on 09/29/2013

We hired Revent to add purple uplights to our venue. They did a great job, placing them precisely and I didn't even see any wires. They got set up early and were there to take the lights down on time. Also, they asked me about the specific shade of purple when they were setting up and that was nice. I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Tara · Married on 04/20/2013

My husband and I just had Revent Production Group D.J. at our wedding reception and we can't say enough how fantastic everything they did was! Dave and Dave were there to help with every little detail that I didn't even think of and they were attentive to needs outside of the general responsibility of a D.J.. I didn't have to worry at all that entire night because I knew they had everything completely under control and they stayed on track. They both had great suggestions throughout the planning process as well to help make the evening as fun and smooth as possible. The lighting made the atmosphere more fun as well! Family members and guests were all commenting on what a great job they did! Weddings are so much more fun with a really good DJ that knows what he's doing and in our case, people were out dancing until the very last song. Wonderful job, went above and beyond, and I would recommend them to anyone for any event!

Sent on 05/08/2013

Revent Production Group FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide?
    Audiovisuals
  • What decor services do you provide?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Event Planning

• Cincinnati, 45211 See on map
    Location of (Revent Production Group)