Tampa, FL 33634 Map · Phone number

About Revel Design Company

Revel Design Company is a home based florist specializing in wedding and event designs. We combine a lifetime of creativity and artistry with nearly a decade of floral design experience. Dedicating ourselves to bringing your personal vision to life through beautifully presented and innovative floristry is our true passion! Please contact us to learn more about our services, to see if we are available for your date and to schedule your free consultation. www.reveldesigncompany.com

• Buds Blooms & Beyond
  • Tampa Wedding Studio
  • Jill Heaton Event Decor

20 Reviews for Revel Design Company

Kyle · Married on 11/15/2014

I am not a flower person and had no idea what I wanted, beyond matching my wedding colors. I was stunned beyond belief when I saw what Lisa did with my vague request. My flowers were PERFECT. I would recommend her a million times over, and she worked with my relatively tiny budget without a hitch. I couldn't believe how beautiful the flowers were for what we paid! I would use her again in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/16/2014

Alla · Married on 04/03/2014

I feel like Lisa was a God sent gift. Her creativity is beyond anything I've seen or could have imagined. She found a way to make my wedding look absolutely amazing while I was on a very tight budget. She is extremely talented and went way above and beyond to create the most beautiful arrangements and gorgeous centerpiece along with a stunning looking arch. I wish there was an option to rate this company with a million stars! You will love the creativity and professionalism of this vendor.

Sent on 04/25/2014

I am so thankful my friend referred us to use Revel!!!! Our wedding day was Perfect and a huge part of that was due to the decorations Lisa created for us. I've never met someone so creative, kind and generous. I knew from the first time I met with her that she understood exactly what I wanted and she bent over backwards to find ways to fit it in our budget. There were so many creative details she incorporated throughout our wedding to make it uniquely ours. She knew what I wanted without knowing it myself. When we hired Revel we not only received amazingly gorgeous flowers but we got a coordinator and a friend. I will tell everyone I ever know about them! They cared as much about our wedding as we did and I'm forever grateful!! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!!

Sent on 03/29/2014

• Ailyn La Torre Photography Wedding Photographers

Lisa with Revel Design Company will beat all your wedding day flower arrangements and decorations expectations! She's a true professional who's passionate about what she does and her work speaks for itself! Not only is she and amazing designer but a wonderful person to work with!

• Swank Shindigs
    Swank Shindigs Wedding Planners

Revel Design Company is one of the best florists I have had the privilege to work with. Lisa and Ray are not only creative, but incredibly nice people. You will not be sorry!

• Tampa, 33634 See on map
    Location of (Revel Design Company)