Revealed Studios

Chicago, IL View map
$2,100 Most Popular Price

$2,100 Most Popular Price

To us, it's so much more than just boudoir photos…

We've been helping women "own it" since 2010. It started with a friend-a "I'm in the best shape of my life and I wanna document this" friend. Back then we didn't even know what boudoir was-we just knew we were proud of that friend. We were good with a camera, and we could do the moment justice.

Not much has changed since then. The essence of who we are is the same. We treat you like an old friend and we use our photos to show the radiance we see in you.

We're a boutique studio and we like it that way. There's just two of us manning this ship. We're two best friends, Maggie and Kelly, who happen to work well together, and have a shared interest in building women up through this service.

Boudoir as a path to empowerment…

How do we do that? Well we see boudoir as path to empowerment. These days "empowerment" is a bit of a trending term that a lot of studios use. Does it mean that bending backwards into a sexy pose will make you an empowered woman? Maybe…but to us the empowering part is doing something that takes courage. In moving out of your comfort zone, boudoir "empowers" you to be your fullest self.

What's your intention?

We welcome whatever intention you have when coming into our studio. Maybe you're strictly motivated by a gift for a loved one. Maybe you just wanna have a little fun (and yes, it IS fun.) All that is great. Just know you might leave with more than you expected. A touch more confident. A bit more affirmed. More confident than ever before.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$299

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Boudoir Shoot

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,100

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Toning
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
  • MeganM
    Megan Married on 07/01/2017
    I am obsessed with Revealed ! I did Boudoir photos here for a gift for my husband before our wedding and I adored working with the Revealed team. They made me feel so comfortable, as if we were longtime friends! It was such a treat to take a day for myself to do the shoot amidst the stress of wedding planning, and they made me feel like a princess. Plus the photos and album turned out amazingly, my husband loved them!
    Abby Married on 08/24/2013
    The ladies at Revealed Studios are amazing. I could not have asked for a better Boudior shoot. I am located in Kentucky and was visiting Chicago for a short period- they were very flexible with the times and I had my proofs the very next time. They made me feel comfortable, confident, and sexy which reflects in my pictures. I would not have gone anywhere else!
  • User1510409 2+ years ago
    Recently I had the privilege of doing a boudoir photo shoot with Maggie and Laurie at Revealed Studios. For quite a while I’ve admired their amazing work and secretly wanted to be photographed by them. However, like a lot of women I’m not comfortable being photographed and am not overly confident in my skivvies. I did it anyway.
    The experience was wonderful and I have images that I truly love! I could go on and on as to why I wholeheartedly recommend these awesome ladies and encourage you to “Go For It” if you’re considering a shoot. Here are some of those reasons:
    • Not for one second did I feel that my body was being judged. Period.
    • They listened to my concerns and put my mind at ease. I told Laurie and Maggie my worries/body issues and they were not dismissive and assured me they would photograph me as I wished and “fix” anything in the end I didn’t like. (There was nothing I didn’t like!).
    • They offer all kinds of help in preparing for your shoot. They helped in choosing what to wear, my accessories, my hair, etc. Maggie and Laurie were available to answer questions at any point.
    • They listened to my ideas as to the different types of “looks” I wanted. I really liked having input into my shoot. They let me be me and really “got” what I wanted. Their shoots are not formulaic or full of robotic poses, it’s very personal.
    • It’s fun. Really. Everything in the process is fun, planning what to wear, getting hair and make up done (I had Jaycie who was Awesome!) and the actual shoot, it’s all fun. We laughed so much throughout the day!Laurie and Maggie are warm, easy going and a blast to be with, yet are total professionals. I didn’t want the shoot to end – who would have thought?
    • Unexpectedly it’s a confidence builder. I’m proud of myself for pushing through my comfort level to do something I never thought I could do. Just a glimpse at some frames they shot of me during the day left me walking with my head higher and a bounce in my step.

4553 N. Wolcott Ave. Chicago, 60640
Location of (Revealed Studios)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding