1766 Pinehurst Plaza, Palm Springs, CA 92264 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $500
  • Deals 1

About Rev. Paul Tenaglia

Reverend Paul Tenaglia has been an ordained Unity minister for almost 30 years, and has officiated at many different types of weddings throughout his career. From small, intimate exchanges of vows with a select few to formal, lavish affairs with hundreds of guests, Paul is happy to accommodate your needs and desires to make this the wedding you've always dreamed about.

He will meet with you to plan the perfect ceremony using his own template and supplemented by special readings, songs, and other elements you desire to personalize your ceremony. As a former actor/singer, Paul brings a rich vocal tone, a soothing presence (and a touch of humor) to your special day.

He is happy to offer either a spiritual/religious ceremony or a non-sectarian/secular one, depending on your belief system and values. One of the comments he hears often is: "This is the best wedding ceremony I've ever attended. You moved me to tears with your heartfelt words."

3 Reviews for Rev. Paul Tenaglia

• I

Ira · Married on 09/17/2013

My husband Rick and I met Paul in 2006 when we moved back to New York from Los Angeles. Rick and I met in 1978 and had been together 29 years by that time. Over the coming years the three of us became friends and Rick and I would attend Paul's weekly Unity service to hear his wonderfully inspiring messages.

So in 2013 when same sex marriages were legalized, Rick and I immediately called Paul and asked him to officiate at our wedding. He joyously agreed.

We were planning a small and intimate ceremony so it was important to us to choose someone who would be charming, sensitive, warm, loving and funny. We married on the rooftop sun deck of our high rise building at sunset in Sept of 2013. We had eight guests and Paul was friendly and inspirational with everyone. During the official ceremony he made Rick and I feel so special. His loving comments and kind words helped create just the right atmosphere we wanted to share with our guests. The moment was very special.

To this day our friends share that his intelligent, well-spoken and unique manner demonstrated his love for us and made the occasion very special and memorable.

There are always so many things to considered when choosing the person you want to share these intimate, once in a lifetime moments with and so we recommend Rev. Paul. His wit, charm and love will fill your hearts on your day and always. What better gift can one give themselves when starting this new wonderful adventure?

Sent on 09/14/2016

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2007

I have been blessed to know Paul for over 16 years. I was part of the upstart of Unity New York of which he founded. Unity New York was a place of family. Everyone from all walks of life was welcomed. Paul was an essential part of making that happen. When my husband and I decided to get married, we knew exactly who we wanted to perform the ceremony. No question, Paul Tenaglia. He made that day and the days leading up to our wedding run with ease. Paul is easy to talk to and he listens to your ideas and requests. I mean really listen! A wedding day is usually thought of as a Big day for the bride but it was OUR day. My husband and I. Thank you Paul, you were a blessing!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Rev. Paul Tenaglia FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 100
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DC
    NY
    WA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Rev. Paul Tenaglia 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1766 Pinehurst Plaza, 16330 NE 4th Street Palm Springs, CA, 92264 See on map
    206-823-0365 (Phone number)
    2127879875 (Other Phone Number)
    Location of (Rev. Paul Tenaglia)