About Rev. Michael Whalen

Wedding Minister-Officiant

Friendly, professional and confident non-denominational wedding minister/officiant specializing in custom tailored ceremonies.  Proudly serving most of New Jersey, particularly Central NJ and the Jersey Shore at the location of your choice...home, church, banquet/catering hall, restaurant, park, on the beach or boardwalk!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Non-religious (5)
Single Religion (4)
Catholic (4)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)

Michael was excellent. He took the time to Facetime us so he could get to see us and see our personality before the wedding. He also wanted to know our personal story of how we met and about our families. Our ceremony was beautiful! I highly recommend him for anyone needing an officiant!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Michael was THE BEST! He was recommended to us by the staff at Eagle Oaks, after which we met up with him for a consultation. My (then) fiancé and I felt instantly comfortable with him. He was warm, funny, and made the officiant-finding process a breeze. He catered the ceremony to our wishes, and was very open to the edits that we suggested. He also had some creative ideas for us to incorporate into the ceremony, which ultimately created memories for us that will last a lifetime! We've received so many compliments on our ceremony, which really meant a lot. All credit goes to Rev. Michael who helped make the most important part of the day perfect!

Profile Picture Catherine, 6/14/18, 6 Reviews

Photos
220x220 sq 1384613446216 wed ptpleasbeach pi
220x220 sq 1384616335925 wed beachfrontno

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Michael's friendly and personable manner always makes for a pleasant atmosphere at every ceremony he officiates! I recently worked with Michael (for the second time) on a wedding ceremony at The Rockleigh Country Club in Rockleigh, NJ. Michael's professionalism added to the already classy atmosphere at The Rockleigh. To be sure things ran smoothly, he came by to greet me and my violinist before the ceremony to get all music cues coordinated. The ceremony went on without a glitch and Michael delivered his usual quality work! I would highly recommend him as a wedding officiant and look forward to crossing paths on the job with him again soon!

Dear Brides-to-Be! Reverend Michael Whalen's excellent ease to work with, his professionalism and perfect appearance make Reverend Whalen a pleasure to recommend to our Brides. When you choose Reverend Whalen, you have the confidence, and peace of mind, in knowing that you will have chosen a true professional! Sincerely, Michele, Flutist/Artistic Director, Bridal Music, www.BridalMusic.Org

I have had the opportunity of working with Rev. Whalen at several weddings. He is a pleasure to work with. He works with each bride and groom individually to make sure the ceremony is exactly what they want. He has a warm, kind, personality. He is accomodating to work with and right on top of what needs to get done to have a successful wedding ceremony. I look forward to working with him on future weddings. I highly recommend his service to everyone.

516 Passaic Ave, Spring Lake, NJ 07762   See On Map
848-702-3499 (phone)
Call, text or email me anytime to discuss your plans.
Rev. Michael Whalen is a wedding minister/officiant from monmouth County. We service weddings throughout the local area, including the Jersey Shore, Central & Southern NJ, and Northern NJ. Rev. Michael Whalen is a professional wedding minister & officiant that has been part of the New Jersey wedding industry for 5+ years years. We specialize in memorable and stress-free wedding ceremonies.