Somerville, MA 02143 Map · Phone number

About Rev. Heather Goldman

Thank you for stopping by and congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I am Reverend Heather Goldman, Wedding Offiicant and Interfaith Minister.

As an Interfaith Minister, I honor the beauty and truth inherent in all faith paths and the vast diversity by which spirituality can be expressed.

My work as a Wedding Officiant reflects. Whether you are seeking to create something traditional or electic, spiritual or secular, large or small, my desire is to work with you to create a ceremony that encapsulates what is special and meaningful for you and to create a ceremony that is unique and heartfelt.

ALL are welcome.

I look forward to hearing from you and would be honored to work with you in creating the ceremony for your special day.

Please feel free to visit my website: www.heathergoldman.com

Follow Rev. Heather Goldman on

055f0ca
paige and tyler

7 Reviews for Rev. Heather Goldman

Paige · Married on 06/26/2016

Reverend Heather Goldman was our wedding officiant for our wedding on July 9, 2016. From the start, Heather was incredibly responsive, flexible, timely, and friendly when scheduling meeting times/phone calls/etc. Throughout the process of creating our customized ceremony, she expertly offered recommendations for readings/poems/etc. that we could incorporate into our ceremony. She implemented everything we could have wanted to create our dream ceremony. I cannot express how incredibly impressed my husband and I are with the ceremony that Heather helped us to create and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Heather pours her heart and soul into her work and this love gleams through. If you're looking for a wedding officiant that will help you create the customized ceremony of your dreams, Heather is the one!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Aimee · Married on 05/02/2015

You will not be disappointed! Heather created a beautiful ceremony for us! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/17/2015

Kely · Married on 02/20/2015

Heather did such an amazing job helping me create the perfect ceramony. She responsed my endless emails and met with my fiance and I a number of times to go over things. She is so easy and great to work with & also very professional. If you want someone who is going to give you input but also let you make it your own, Heather is definitely the person you should choose. Thank you so much for making our wedding planning and day so special!

Sent on 02/23/2015

• In which states are you licensed? MA, NY
  • What languages do you speak? English

• Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant
    Annie Lawrence, NYC Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

Rev. Heather brings intelligence, warmth, humor, conscientiousness, and sincerity to her work and relationships. I had the honor of being one of her deans in her seminary training, and have every confidence in her training, experience, and enthusiasm to serve couples with the utmost integrity, respect, and creativity. I do not hesitate in recommending her to weddings couples in Massachusetts and wherever else she is called to serve!

• Somerville, 02143 See on map