About Rev. Gerald Donnelly REVonCall.com

From "Will you?".... to "I do!"

The BEST way to reach Rev G is by going to his web page: www.REVonCall.com and click on "Contact"!

From “Will you marry me?” to “You may kiss the bride,” I will guide you through optional premarital counseling to designing your unique wedding ceremony. On your special day, I will officiate, providing structure, direction, and presence so you can relax and enjoy your wedding.

Based on my experience as a wedding officiant, you are looking for someone who...

...will actually enjoy being there when you tie the knot and at all steps in the planning.
...is highly trained, experienced, and qualified to officiate your wedding.
...is reliable, dependable, and available on your wedding date.
...you’ll feel comfortable with and who will not judge you.
...will help you at all stages to personalize your ceremony according to your needs and desires.
...is creative, flexible, and open to letting you include special readings, poems, music, traditions, and customs of our choice.
...is available for optional premarital counseling.
...is willing to walk the extra mile with you to make your wedding an exceptionally beautiful event!

I am committed to be that someone for you!

The best way to reach Rev G is by going to his web page: www.REVonCall.com and click on "Contact"!

Blessings,

Non-religious (3)
Counseling (2)
Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)

Rev. G was FANTASTIC!! My husband works a rotating shift, so finding a weekend to go to Greensboro (we live in Raleigh) proved to be much more difficult than I had expected. That was no problem for Rev. G! We met with him over skype and it worked perfectly. We were both at ease talking with him from the start. He takes the time to get to know you as a couple and as individuals. He was super responsive to emails. I think I waited no longer than 24 hours before hearing back from him. He provided a draft ceremony for us to go through on our first meeting and incorporated all of our comments and feedback. We met again closer to the wedding to finalize the ceremony and details. Rev. G came to our Rehearsal and the whole bridal party loved him!! He has a calm, humorous, professional demeanor that made everyone feel at ease! Then on Saturday, the Ceremony was great! He made sure we all knew what we were doing during the ceremony and it went so smooth. We received an abundance of compliments about him after the Ceremony! We couldn't have asked for a better experience - from start to finish! Such a personable experience!

We would recommend Rev. G in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture Jen, 2/25/17, 11 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Rehearsal

Rev G was AWESOME! Cant express enough how comfortable we both felt from the start and he worked with us. He did wonderful job officiating the Ceremony we got a lot of compliments about his professionalism and welcoming nature. It made for a truly inviting ceremony and we both could not have been more pleased. It was a fantastic ceremony and Rev G was great cant recommend him enough!

Profile Picture Zack, 11/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Counseling, Rehearsal, Civil Union

Rev. Gerald Donnelly REVonCall.com Pricing

Ceremony Rehearsals Pricing
Starting Price
$225.00
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$50.00

30-60 Mins.
60+ Mins.
9 AWARDS

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Rev G has an amazing ability to put brides and grooms at ease. He manages to perfectly blend humor and sentiment and does a fantastic job of getting to know his clients before their big day.

I can't say enough good things about Rev. G! He is my go to man for wedding officiants. He is always a delight to be around and his ceremonies are always personal.

Rev. Donnelly is a wonderful officiant. He's easy to work with and creates beautiful ceremonies for his couples. I highly recommend!

Events

1819 Tiffany Place, Greensboro, NC 27408   See On Map
336-708-1647 (phone)
I'm available from 9:00am until 9:00pm every day! Call toll free: 1-877-615-6660
Rev. Gerald Donnelly REVonCall.com is a wedding officiant/minister from Greensboro, NC. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Winston-Salem, High Point, and Triad, NC. Rev. Gerald Donnelly REVonCall.com is a professional wedding officant/minister that has been part of the North Carolina wedding industry for 6 years. We specialize in wedding ceremonies.