REVonCall Reviews

86 | Greensboro, NC

86 Reviews for REVonCall

Casey Jarvis · Getting married on 12/08/2020

So happy that we chose Rev G!

We are so thankful that we chose Rev G to officiate our wedding! We received many compliments from our guests on how wonderful our ceremony was! He made us feel very comfortable and ensured that our ceremony was one that was intimate, personal, and a reflection of my husband and I as a couple. Highly recommend Rev G!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • Emma

Emma Rosenthal · Married on 01/11/2020

Cannot say enough good things!

Rev G was the most amazing officiant. He is incredibly warm and engaging and my now husband and I loved getting to know and work with him. He was very responsive and he made sure that the ceremony was what we envisioned. We received so many compliments about our ceremony throughout the entire night.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2019

Best place to Personalize your Ceremony!

Out of all the Officiants we researched/talked to, Rev G was hands down the best fit for my husband and I! Rev G was flexible by allowing us to meet via FaceTime which was super convenient due to we live in VA. He is very warm and welcoming person which made it all that much easier of a choice of choosing him as our officiant. We were able to personalize our ceremony with guidance from Rev G which made the ceremony such a personal/emotional experience. For anyone getting married, I would highly recommend Rev G as he will guide you through the best day of your lives seamlessly.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Gina Reitz · Married on 11/05/2019

Beautiful wedding service with Rev G!

We met with Rev G a few months before our ceremony and he immediately made us feel at home and captured exactly the kind of ceremony we wanted to have. He was gracious and warm to all our family and made the entire experience a day to remember!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Amy

Amy Marquette · Married on 10/19/2019

Our wedding 10/19/19

We hired Rev G for our wedding on 10/19/19 at Old Holler Farm. Rev G took the time on skype to get to know us as a couple and intertwine our love story into our ceremony. We wanted a short but sweet ceremony and that’s exactly what it was, but so much more. Our guests raved about how much they liked our ceremony and how personalized it was. Our wedding would not have been the same without him!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Megan

Megan Supple · Married on 10/13/2019

Excellent officiant!

Rev G was a wonderful wedding officiant. We felt very at ease when we met him ahead of time and reviewed ceremony highlights. He was very quick with communication and updating our ceremony script. He did an amazing job at both our wedding rehearsal and during the big day. I have nothing but great things to say about Rev G!

Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Kacie

Kacie Bull · Married on 10/11/2019

Very professional and personable

Rev G was great! He was recommended to us by our wedding coordinator, and we are so glad we chose him to officiate our wedding. Our ceremony was simple and personal which is exactly what we wanted. He was also amazing at guiding us through the ceremony...when to hug dad, when to turn, when to hand my bouquet...etc, which was extremely helpful! We would definitely recommend Rev G for anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Nooe · Married on 09/22/2019

Heart & soul, humor and grace = incredible

Couldn't have picked a more personable, compassionate, knowledgeable & in depth minister! Rev G spoke to everyone's hearts & souls & brought so much intimacy & love to our hippie wedding. He spoke from his heart to our hearts & joined us all as family. We will be forever thankful! Rodney & Cheryl Nooe

• Gabriel

Gabriel Negron · Married on 09/08/2019

Friendly and professional

Our experience with Rev G was excellent. He presented a clear plan of what the service would be like and provided us with several options to tailor the script to our liking. We decided to hire him for the rehearsal as well and this proved a wise decision. Throughout the process, Rev G was available to answer all our questions. The ceremony went flawlessly, and Rev G was very personable and professional. We highly recommend him.

• Erin

Erin · Married on 08/31/2019

Wonderful!

We had a wonderful experience from start to finish. The first time we met to talk about our wedding, we felt so comfortable talking about our dreams for our ceremony and sharing about our family. It felt like we had known Rev G our whole life. When it came time to edit the ceremony, Rev G was very willing to make all the changes we asked without any hesitation or questions. My now husband and I are not very religious so Rev G helped us make the ceremony just how we imagined. At the rehearsal, Rev G did an awesome job running the rehearsal and was open to feedback. Finally, when the big day came, he did a wonderful job with the whole ceremony. I highly suggest everyone hire him! In addition, he helped us understand the process of getting our marriage license in a way that made it less intimidating.

• Heather

Heather · Married on 07/21/2019

Rev G was absolutely wonderful! He was such a joy to work with! Received so many compliments on the service as well. Highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/19/2013
  • · Married on 06/22/2019

Personable and amazing!

Rev G is awesome! He was very personable and helped us with every step of our wedding ceremony. He was a very sweet man and I would recommend to anyone to use him for your wedding ceremony!

Kristin · Married on 06/02/2019

Highly recommend

Rev G was great, he was easy to work with, affordable and very personable, I highly recommend him to anyone needing an officiant

STEPHANIE MERRITT · Married on 06/01/2019

So incredibly happy my our choice!

One look at Rev G, and I knew that he was the man to perform our wedding. He looks so incredibly happy in every picture. The guests commented on how well he did, how clear he spoke and how lovely the wedding ceremony was.

Sent on 06/09/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 05/18/2019

A Personal Touch

My husband and I were married in Trinity, NC on May 18, 2019. We were lucky enough to be referred to Rev G by our wedding planner. Upon initial introductions, Rev G suggested that we participate in a Facetime meeting with him, due to the fact that we were planning our Carolina wedding from New York. From the first virtual hellos, we were really impressed with just how genuinely he wanted to get to know us. He wanted to know who we were to our core, what brought us together, and what we were most looking forward to. We spent the next several months exchanging emails and getting our ducks in a row for our big day. During our rehearsal, Rev G did a great job of reeling our friends in (they were a little ready for the party), and ensuring that we handled business. He made sure that everyone was as prepared as possible, and that everyone knew what to expect and what their roles were for the big day. On our big day, it was over 90 degrees and sunny. Rev G made our guests laugh, and he kept everyone interested – distracting them from the heat – all while moving things along as quickly as possible while still being mindful and slowing things down for the big moments. My husband and I are thankful for Rev G’s referral, we are so grateful that it was him. We are appreciative of all of the work he put in to making our day so special, so personal, and so special.

• Hannah

Hannah Brafford · Married on 04/20/2019

Amazing experience!

You can’t go wrong with REVonCall. Absolutely the easiest part of our wedding. Rev G is so kind, understanding & all around easy to work with! I promise you won’t be disappointed!

Brittany · Married on 03/23/2019

Great experience!!

We had Rev G officiate our wedding. He was super easy to work with; he was very responsive and did a great job of getting the ceremony script exactly the way we wanted it. He did a wonderful job the day of! I'd highly recommend him to any couple getting married!

Sent on 04/06/2019

Kathy Greenwood · Married on 03/02/2019

Couldn't be happier!

REVonCall was the right choice for us. He customized our ceremony to our personal style and helped us navigate the entire process. His personable and easy nature put everyone at ease. Many guests commented on how great he was and how much they enjoyed the ceremony. I would definitely recommend. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Jorge

Jorge Rodríguez · Married on 03/01/2019

Wonderful and excellent

He was always there for us ,He did a tremendous job in our wedding ,it was great that he helped us making sure everything would go great ,he’s such an amazing human being offering an excellent service ,you’d not find anyone better than him for your wedding !

Kristina Kelley · Married on 01/19/2019

We love Rev G

When planning our intimate wedding that we knew would not take place in a church we were so worried about finding an officiant who could provide the ceremony we were looking for. We first reached out to Rev G about 4 months before our wedding and immediately knew he was exactly what we were looking for. He is such a professional, responsive, and wholesome man who makes you feel that you that your wedding and details truly matters to him. We could not have been happier with how our ceremony turned out. He even worked with us to include my young step-daughter at the end of our vows. Our families also have given many kudos and compliments on Rev G. You will not regret working with him.

Sent on 10/26/2019

Biancs · Married on 10/04/2018

Rev G was wonderful to have on our special day. He was professional, took us although it was somewhat last minute and we enjoyed him as our officiant very much. We got compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was and there was not a dry eye in the house. I would recommend him to anyone! He really makes you feel special and he is so relatable and made us feel very comfortable in trusting he knew exactly what to do and say!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Britney · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I waited until the last minute to pick an officiant - this was due to oversight and stress, but it doesn't change the fact that we really dropped the ball. In fact, it was something that we hadn't really talked about either. Upon realizing that we needed an officiant, we asked some of our family friends for recommendations. One of them recommended Rev G, and I contacted him the next day. It was one of the best decisions that we made!

Rev G scheduled a meeting to get to know my husband and I. Prior to the meeting, he sent us a questionnaire so that he could better prepare for our first meeting. He asked us so many important questions, things that I never even thought of. He had a number of options for us and really customized our ceremony to what we wanted! He took the time to get to know us and even shared information about his family. He is one of the nicest men I've met - we really enjoyed getting to know him and working with him!

At our wedding, the ceremony was a breeze. Rev G kept us smiling and laughing, and also reminded us of the very special reason that brought us together. He was sensitive about our family members who couldn't attend and included all of the details we asked him to include. My family and friends complimented us.

Rev G has a way of making you feel like you've known him for your whole life. He truly cares about his clients. He was so prepared, on time, and enjoyable.

As a side note, he also offers couple's counseling. We didn't get a chance to participate due to our schedules, but it's one thing we really wish we could have done.

We can't recommend Rev G highly enough!!!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Brian · Married on 06/30/2018

Rev. G was awesome! He was very easy to work with and worked easily with our translator/emcee. Showed up early and walked us through everything in the ceremony. He really made the ceremony very stress free. Would highly recommend for your special event!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

Rev. G was great to work with! He was recommended to me by my planner, who had worked with him before. We met with him when we first decided to have him officiate our wedding and he typed up a full wedding ceremony script for us to work from. He was very responsive to our ideas on things to leave out or wording to modify, and he did an excellent job officiating on the day! Several people told me afterwards that he was the best wedding officiant they had ever seen. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/09/2018

Mia · Married on 05/06/2018

We are very happy we chose Rev G to be our officiant! Our wedding day would not have been the same without him. He was truly great to work with and was very helpful and responsive to us and we could not have asked for more. After meeting with him and going over a ceremony script, I knew we were in good hands. His script was wonderful and very meaningful to us, especially the blessing of the hands!. I would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2018