REVonCall Reviews

66 Reviews for REVonCall

REVonCall 1
REVonCall 2

Biancs · Married on 10/04/2018

Rev G was wonderful to have on our special day. He was professional, took us although it was somewhat last minute and we enjoyed him as our officiant very much. We got compliments on how wonderful the ceremony was and there was not a dry eye in the house. I would recommend him to anyone! He really makes you feel special and he is so relatable and made us feel very comfortable in trusting he knew exactly what to do and say!

Britney · Married on 07/28/2018

My husband and I waited until the last minute to pick an officiant - this was due to oversight and stress, but it doesn't change the fact that we really dropped the ball. In fact, it was something that we hadn't really talked about either. Upon realizing that we needed an officiant, we asked some of our family friends for recommendations. One of them recommended Rev G, and I contacted him the next day. It was one of the best decisions that we made!

Rev G scheduled a meeting to get to know my husband and I. Prior to the meeting, he sent us a questionnaire so that he could better prepare for our first meeting. He asked us so many important questions, things that I never even thought of. He had a number of options for us and really customized our ceremony to what we wanted! He took the time to get to know us and even shared information about his family. He is one of the nicest men I've met - we really enjoyed getting to know him and working with him!

At our wedding, the ceremony was a breeze. Rev G kept us smiling and laughing, and also reminded us of the very special reason that brought us together. He was sensitive about our family members who couldn't attend and included all of the details we asked him to include. My family and friends complimented us.

Rev G has a way of making you feel like you've known him for your whole life. He truly cares about his clients. He was so prepared, on time, and enjoyable.

As a side note, he also offers couple's counseling. We didn't get a chance to participate due to our schedules, but it's one thing we really wish we could have done.

We can't recommend Rev G highly enough!!!

Brian · Married on 06/30/2018

Rev. G was awesome! He was very easy to work with and worked easily with our translator/emcee. Showed up early and walked us through everything in the ceremony. He really made the ceremony very stress free. Would highly recommend for your special event!

Erin · Married on 05/12/2018

Rev. G was great to work with! He was recommended to me by my planner, who had worked with him before. We met with him when we first decided to have him officiate our wedding and he typed up a full wedding ceremony script for us to work from. He was very responsive to our ideas on things to leave out or wording to modify, and he did an excellent job officiating on the day! Several people told me afterwards that he was the best wedding officiant they had ever seen. I highly recommend him.

Mia · Married on 05/06/2018

We are very happy we chose Rev G to be our officiant! Our wedding day would not have been the same without him. He was truly great to work with and was very helpful and responsive to us and we could not have asked for more. After meeting with him and going over a ceremony script, I knew we were in good hands. His script was wonderful and very meaningful to us, especially the blessing of the hands!. I would definitely recommend!

Melissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Rev. G was incredible for our wedding! He could not have been more courteous, professional, flexible, and helpful! He responded to my emails ASAP, genuinely listened to everything we wanted, and then delivered an amazing ceremony! When in doubt, go with Rev. G!

Jackie · Married on 03/17/2018

Rev G was amazing! We knew when we met with him that we had found the perfect officiant for our wedding! He is personable, caring, professional, prepared, and all with a wonderful sense of humor! Rev G helped us to create our own special wedding ceremony. It was perfect! We highly recommend Rev G and give him beyond 5 stars!

REVonCall 3

Jen · Married on 02/25/2017

Rev. G was FANTASTIC!! My husband works a rotating shift, so finding a weekend to go to Greensboro (we live in Raleigh) proved to be much more difficult than I had expected. That was no problem for Rev. G! We met with him over skype and it worked perfectly. We were both at ease talking with him from the start. He takes the time to get to know you as a couple and as individuals. He was super responsive to emails. I think I waited no longer than 24 hours before hearing back from him. He provided a draft ceremony for us to go through on our first meeting and incorporated all of our comments and feedback. We met again closer to the wedding to finalize the ceremony and details. Rev. G came to our Rehearsal and the whole bridal party loved him!! He has a calm, humorous, professional demeanor that made everyone feel at ease! Then on Saturday, the Ceremony was great! He made sure we all knew what we were doing during the ceremony and it went so smooth. We received an abundance of compliments about him after the Ceremony! We couldn't have asked for a better experience - from start to finish! Such a personable experience!

We would recommend Rev. G in a heartbeat!!!

• Z

Zack · Married on 11/29/2016

Rev G was AWESOME! Cant express enough how comfortable we both felt from the start and he worked with us. He did wonderful job officiating the Ceremony we got a lot of compliments about his professionalism and welcoming nature. It made for a truly inviting ceremony and we both could not have been more pleased. It was a fantastic ceremony and Rev G was great cant recommend him enough!

Alexander · Married on 11/27/2016

Rev G was fantastic! We met with him in his home for about an hour and created a ceremony that perfectly matched what we wanted. We wanted a non-religious ceremony that was still touching and deeply meaningful. Rev G, gave that to us and we are so grateful for his humor, his professionalism, and the experience to put us and the whole wedding party at ease. We had soooo many compliments about the ceremony, in very large part, due to Rev G.

In thanks, I wholeheartedly recommend Rev G!!!

Aziza · Married on 11/27/2016

Rev G was amazing! He worked with us on a very short notice (we planned our wedding in less than 4 weeks), was extremely helpful giving us suggestions and accommodated all our requests. All our guests loved him. He was fun and he made our ceremony very meaningful. I'm very happy we trusted him on our very special day!

Jennifer · Married on 11/20/2016

Rev G was very personable and was great to work with!

Jennifer · Married on 11/12/2016

Our experience with Rev G was fantastic! He made the whole process very easy. Our ceremony could not have been more perfect. Recemmondations all around! -Jennifer and Michael W

Leigh · Married on 10/22/2016

We love Rev G! He was such a calming presence on our wedding day and all our guests commented on how wonderful he was. As a professional wedding planner, I know so many of my clients are nervous about hiring someone they don't have a personal connection with. Let me put you all at ease, bride to bride, Rev G is the BEST. He invites you into his home, takes the time to really get to know you, and by the time you say I Do, he is a part of the family. Do yourself a favor and make the first vendor you book be Rev G!

Chloe · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I got married October, 15, 2016 and Rev G was our officiant. Throughout the whole process even when we first met Rev G, he was so kind and genuinely excited for us and to help make our day so special! I would and will definitely recommend Rev G to anyone.

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

Definitely use him! He saved the rainy day and knew exactly what to do.

Tiffany · Married on 09/25/2016

He is very professional and truly goes over all the little details of your wedding. I ceremony was pretty basic but he gave us many options. He never missed a date and does not pressure you to do anything. Hard to find those qualities. Definitely recommend him.

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

Rev G was absolutely wonderful! He was such a joy to work with! Received so many compliments on the service as well. Highly recommend him!

Andrea · Married on 09/04/2016

Rev. G was the perfect choice for our wedding.

During our first meeting he explained step by step everything we needed to know and do, he remained reachable and flexible in case we had any questions or changes.

He is friendly and professional, all our guests were complimentary about him; they loved his engaging personality and his wedding script (which we helped personalize). I highly recommend him as an officiant.

Andrea A.
    P.S.: It was well worth spending the extra money on the rehearsal, he helped us run through the ceremony a few times until everyone knew where they were supposed to be and what they were supposed to do.

Christina · Married on 08/19/2016

Couldn't have asked for a better Officiant. Very pleased with "Rev G" service. He was very accommodating to our schedule and he did an excellent job officiating our ceremony. We highly recommend him.

Tyler · Married on 07/23/2016

Rev. G was wonderful. He was thoughtful, flexible, and the wedding service was beautiful. We would highly recommend him.

Rev "G" as he likes to go by is wonderful! He is on top of his game and is very flexible. We Skyped as our first consultation because unfortunately my fiance and I couldn't make the driver to meet him in Greensboro and he was so nice about it. He had prepared a whole run through script of what our ceremony would be like before he even saw us face to face! I would recommend him to anyone and I am confident that he will make our ceremony amazing!

Rev. G was simply awesome to work with before and during the wedding. The ceremony was "warm and light". No stress was felt and I truly got to enjoy the ceremony, which was the highlight of our wedding night.

Highly recommended...this guy really knows his stuff!

Bob · Married on 11/27/2015

My fiance and I decided to get married and didn't feel that the church that I belong to would be a great venue as we wanted a small and personal wedding. We decided on Castle Mcculloch in Jamestown, NC and the next challenge was to find a officiant. I found Reverend Gerald Donnelly on the web and read a number of reviews of him on this site. After communicating with him I felt totally at ease with our choice and would recommend Rev G wholeheartedly and without reservation.
    He is a tremendous communicator and was able to tailor the service to our needs and preferences. I knew we were in good hands and everyone who attended our wedding commented on the level of professionalism and experience of Rev G. Rev G was very easy to deal with and all communication with him, both before and after the wedding was exceptionally quick and clear. Given his experience he was able to gently offer suggestions and thoughts to craft a very personable and special ceremony.
    Most highly recommended, he made our ceremony a beautiful and memorable ceremony. It might sound a bit corny to some but I feel I must add that some people have to wonder if what they do makes a difference or touches lives in a positive way. Rev G doesn't have that problem!