Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Rev. Cindy Riggs

Custom, personalized, unique on-location ceremonies. It's all about YOU!

Rev. Cindy Riggs specializes in dynamic, custom, on-location wedding ceremonies that accommodate your beliefs, your values, and even your own vows to each other.

Cindy is a Universal Life Church minister licensed with the State of Ohio. She is an advocate of religious freedom – that each person has the right to peacefully determine their own beliefs.

Whether or not your ceremony includes your own religious or spiritual beliefs, which Cindy will be pleased to accommodate, she believes you deserve one that is uniquely yours with the appropriate blend of formality, humor and sincerity.

Make your special day memorable with a ceremony created just for you!

Categories: Wedding Officiant

Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
No Denomination (1)

I attended 2 close friends wedding. Cindy showed such caring and love. She definitely was a added joy.

Profile Picture User6759128, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cindy officiated my wedding on September 26, 2015. My husband and I live in Lexington, KY, but decided to get married near where I grew up north of Columbus, OH. I was very easy to keep in contact with Cindy via e-mail. She was very flexible in meeting with us, since we only came in town on weekends. Cindy was very helpful in several ways: in order to obtain our marriage license, we had to have a letter from our officiant on an official letterhead, since we did not live in Delaware County; she made this process very easy! She also had a lot of information and suggestions about the ceremony, from the wording of the vows, to candles/blessings to how we would like to be announced at the end of the ceremony. Cindy was always friendly and professional, and I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Interfaith Ceremony, Customized Vows, Licensed, No Denomination

Cindy was incredible! She helped us have the perfect wedding. She is like our family and we highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Sid, 4/19/14, 1 Review

$375.00
Starting Price Includes:
Ceremony Rehearsal
Pre-Marital Counseling Pricing
Starting Price (Per Session)
$105.00

20 Photos

RevCindy

20 Photos

2 ENDORSEMENTS
A very warm and accommodating officiant. Organized and professional. Highly recommended.

Cindy is a wonderful officiant for weddings. She is very kind hearted and is very easy to work with. I have known Cindy for several years and have worked with her on a number of occasions. She aways does a great job and our clients tend to love her for how she carries about their wedding day nuptials. I highly recommend future couples consider her for her services.

Events