Reuland's

9 Reviews for Reuland's

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 08/02/2019

Customized and Delicious!

I literally can't say enough amazing things about Bridget and the staff at Reulands. I work at a wedding venue and have known I wanted them to cater my reception for years. They have amazing food and are wonderful at working with you to customize everything! Everyone was super impressed (and stuffed!) I even had a couple friends want to take photos in the photo booth WITH their food! I would hands down recommend using them for any event!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Chris · Married on 11/10/2018

Great Food and Great Owner

We had our wedding at Paramount's Meyer Ballroom, and Reuland's is one of the suggested vendors. After our tasting and meeting with Brigit (the owner), we knew we wanted to go with them. Brigit was extremely flexible in her ability to create a few things for us that were not on her menu and her prices were more than reasonable. Great job Brigit!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/16/2018

down the aisle to become a dial

This small family owned business is full of very kind and genuine people. Working with Brigit was so easy, and the food was delicious. Very flexible with dietary restriction, very accommodating. And they even surprised me with a platter of fries because of some last minute changes

Sent on 11/18/2018