Las Vegas, NV 89101 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

41 Reviews for Reno Photobooth Company

Bobbie · Married on 08/01/2015

Everyone enjoyed the photo booth. It was a great addition to our wedding!

Very professional, nice and helpful. Having the photo booth for a wedding reception was alot of fun. Pictures and messages from the guests will have ever lasting memories for the bride and groom. Much better than a guest book that gets signed and put in a drawer somewhere, Our guests are still making comments on how much fun a was. Really got some fun great pictures. Highly recommend for any kind of special event.

David · Married on 08/09/2014

Awesome service provided back-up booth, very please with this company!!

Reno Photobooth Company FAQ

• What event items are available? Photo booth
  • What photo booth items are available? CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props

• Epik Weddings
    Epik Weddings Wedding Photographers

I highly recommend Reno Photo Booth, Jo and her team are wonderful. I DJ over 20 weddings every year and I work with some of the best and some of the worst wedding vendors there are. I spend a ton of time networking with vendors I feel are worth my time to refer out because it is as much of my reputation as it is theirs. I have to say Reno Photo Booth is one of the best. It is about making the bride and groom love their one special day. It takes a team and someone who knows what they are doing. Just say yes!

• The Reno Tahoe DJ Company
    The Reno Tahoe DJ Company Wedding DJs

The BEST photobooth company serving Reno / Lake Tahoe. Hands down, bar none. Your search is over!!! Trust me on this one!

• La Di Da Beauty
    La Di Da Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

I see Reno Photobooth at every event and for great reason! They have beautiful booths and the warmest staff. They truly care about their brides AND the community. Jo is always donating her time when she can for community events and it has made a lasting impression on me. Thank you Jo for all you do!