Lutz, FL 33559 Map · Phone number

About Renee Nicole Photography

// WELCOME
CONGRATULATIONS -- You’re engaged! This is the most exciting time in your life. Choosing the right photographer for you is one of the most important decisions you will make as you plan your special day -- and I’m so thrilled to be considered. I absolutely adore weddings and documenting your magical day from start to finish. The happiness and anticipation as you get dolled up and put your dress on. The first kiss. Celebrating with your nearest and dearest. All of the beautiful details. Your wedding is so incredibly special and I love capturing every moment with photos that you will cherish for a lifetime. So let’s chat, I’d love to get to know you and hear all about the exciting details you are planning for your special day!

// CONNECT WITH ME

newslideshow1
newslideshow2
storytelling garden wedding photographer tampa 0
Renee Nicole Photography
vintage charleston destination wedding wild dunes
newslideshow4

Renee Nicole Photography 6
Renee Nicole Photography 7
  • Victoria

Sara · Getting married on 12/15/2019

Choose Renee! You will not regret it.

As a photographer myself, I've always been super picky when it comes to selecting someone to photograph my fiancé and me. We hired Renee as our engagement and wedding day photographer. We received our gallery from the engagement session, and WOW she made us look SO GOOD. We're so in love with these photos. From her attention to detail to her professionalism, this session with Renee made us feel super at ease and confident. Since our first conversation with her, she took genuine interest in us, and we could just feel her intentionality. After seeing our beautiful engagement photos, we are now SO excited for our wedding photos. A friend of mine told me: "Choose Renee! You will not regret it." She was absolutely right! She's worth the investment and so much more.

Sent on 05/30/2019

Katlyn · Married on 04/27/2019

I recently got my engagement photos done and I’m obsessed! Every single photo Renee took was beautiful and full of emotion. We had so much fun too she had us laughing and hanging out the whole time. I would seriously recommend her! I can’t wait for my wedding photos!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Renee Nicole Photography 8
    Renee Nicole Photography 9
    Renee Nicole Photography 10
  • Aimee

Aimee · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Investment

When choosing a photographer for your wedding, try to go beyond their glowing portfolio and ask “Does their personality and overall photo-style mesh with mine?” If your answer is yes with Renee, then you will thankfully dodge the very real “after wedding picture regret” like I did! Here is everything she delivered from my experience:

Style – Renee has an awareness of capturing images you didn’t even realize you wanted. She knows what mood she is trying to achieve with each set of pictures and the final result is absolutely stunning to look at from start to finish. She loves the use of natural lighting and edits the photos tastefully as appose to it appearing too over processed with tacky filters. As my cousin kindly complimented, “It’s like straight out of a wedding magazine!”

Variety – While other photographers’ work might seem a bit stale and stuck in the early 2000’s, Renee’s approach is more up with the times. From the genuine laughter, to those tender kisses, she draws out in you an assortment of poses – modern, raw, emotional, fun and even traditional. When you look at your photos in the end, you will have too many favorites to choose from! Also, Monica, her second shooter, helped with documenting even more for us! Having 2 shooters enables them to capture more to tell your story - decor, wonderful candid moments, different angles of poses, and images of ALL guests present.

Delivery – Took her about 4 weeks to process and edit all 850+ photos which was fast! Not that you would want to rush quality, but she delivers a product efficiently and of high value.

Upon seeing our online album, it finally hit me just how fortunate we were having Renee as our photographer. If we wanted the same old, worn out wedding shots, then we could’ve hired any other photographer. But Renee is special. Overall, her vision did not leave us disappointed on what I believe to be the most important wedding investment you could possibly make!

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Renee Nicole Photography 15
    Renee Nicole Photography 16

Renee Nicole Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Lutz, 33559 See on map