68 Wentworth Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number

About Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel

With our modern elegance and convenient downtown location in a destination city, you couldn't ask for more in a wedding venue. Our experienced staff epitomizes Palmetto State hospitality and will see to every detail of your special day, ensuring that you and your guests will remember your joyous occasion for years to come. Consider us your personal assistant for all your wedding plans. Our Certified Wedding Planners will help at every step, from invitations to honeymoon plans. Our culinary team, led by Executive Chef Jeffrey Robinson, will create heavenly meals and appetizers; and, should you choose, feature the best of South Carolina's Lowcountry cuisine. From table linens and lighting, to a private tasting menu for four guests, we will work tirelessly to make your wedding dream a reality.

Few places in the city are more centrally located than the Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel. We're in the heart of the Charleston's historic Fashion District and steps from King Street shopping, the College of Charleston, City Market, and Charleston Harbor. We're also just a short drive to Folly Beach and Charleston International Airport.

Having decades of experience in planning beautiful weddings, our seasoned staff will work diligently to make sure every aspect of your celebration is a success and stays within your budget. We can't wait to make your dream wedding come true!

Follow Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel on

Wedding Set with Blue Uplights
Wedding Set with Blue Uplights

2 Reviews for Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel

Anita · Married on 01/19/2014

The most important day of my life took place at this hotel, and I'm so glad it did. It took me nearly 10 months to plan my wedding, but with the help of my primary contact - Vanessa Jackson and the rest of the Renaissance staff - the result was close to perfection. I had a traditional Indian wedding, the first of its kind at this location, but nobody would know considering how my vision was so flawlessly executed. Like any bride, I stressed and I had questions and expectations throughout the planning process, but Vanessa was always responsive, thorough, and very professional. Like any venue in Charleston, it is not exactly the most inexpensive hall you could find, but for me it was worth every penny. I know of brides that look back on their big day and feel nothing but anger and resentment towards their vendors as nothing went the way they planned. I'm proud to say I'm not one of those women and I have nothing but happy memories of January 19th, 2014!

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2009

3.8
      3.5

This is the hotel where we stayed during our wedding weekend in Charleston. Our families and wedding party stayed here too. The service was excellent! Whatever we needed (from last minute transportation arrangements, to bad weather back up for the rehersal, to last minute room changes), the front desk was happy to help. The location was great too; easy walk to the market and king street.

Renaissance Charleston Historic District Hotel FAQ

• What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 120
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Banquet Hall, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Set Up
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What food and beverage items are available? Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

• 68 Wentworth Street Charleston, 29401 See on map
    9802530262 (Other Phone Number)