24 Cathedral Pl., Saint Augustine, FL 32080 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Real Weddings 1

About Relive Your Day

If you're looking for an easy-going, fun videographer who specializes in creating wedding videos that tell a complete story of your wedding day or wedding weekend and creates videos for YOU and not themselves or to impress other wedding videographers you're in the right place.

My name is Gordon Yurk. I'm the Lead Wedding Videographer for every wedding captured by Relive Your Day Wedding Videos because I want to be absolutely certain that every wedding is captured the way it should be. You only get one chance to capture the many, many great moments that happen during the wedding day so I take full responsibility in making sure that we capture everything to the very best of our ability. When couples decide that they need a second videographer that usually means that I get to introduce you to my wife, Ambi, as long as she's not busy coordinating a wedding through her beach wedding planning business Wed By The Sea (shameless plug). While the most important characteristic in hiring a wedding videographer should be whether or not you connect with the type of video they create, you should also know that I'm a very easy person to work with. It takes A LOT to stress me out which allows me to be very flexible when creating a timeline, working around any unforeseen circumstances that may arise and always doing my best to keep everyone around me as calm as I am. I guess that's why the term "bridezilla" seems to be a mythical creature to me. This characteristic also allows me to work well with all of your other vendors and to help you and everyone in your wedding party to just relax and have a great time. This is very important because I feel that one of the most vital factors in creating great wedding videos is capturing a bride and groom as they enjoy the time of their lives with their family and friends! Speaking of family and friends, I also want to point out that we try to be as considerate as possible to them as well by getting the shots we need without creating any distractions during those important moments. We also edit all of our own videos because we shoot them in a particular way, with editing in mind. So, the footage makes the most sense to us. ​

While the quality of our videos are comparable to the best in the business, our style of editing is unique because we like the video to match the flow of the day. We think that videos that jump back and forth from the reception to getting ready, back to the reception and then the ceremony are hard to follow. So, we like to start most of our Highlight Videos off with one of the most emotional moments of the day but then immediately transition from that into a flow of the events the way you experienced them on your wedding day. That, my friends, is where the name Relive Your Day originated; We want you to relive your day the way it actually happened.

Our Full Video is one of the most popular reasons that engaged couples choose us to capture their wedding. The Full Wedding Video gives you the opportunity to watch all of the events that happen during your wedding day in their entirety in a long-form video that you watch like a movie, complete with a credit roll at the end and outtakes of the most funny candid moments that take place throughout the day. Most current wedding videographers only offer a 20 minute version for their "Feature Length Video" and when they offer the full ceremony, dances and speeches, that's

all you get. Our Full Length Videos are typically 45-75 minutes for 4-6 hours of coverage and 60-120 minutes for 7-9 hours of coverage. The amount of time varies depending on the length of your ceremony, speeches and other main events because you'll be watching them in their entirety, edited to give you the best shots from two or more camera angles. The other portions of the day (ie. Getting Ready, Photo Session, Decorations, Mingling, Open Dancefloor, etc..) are edited into montages throughout the video and set to a soundtrack of your choice. Contact us to see a sample of our Full Video.

One of the first questions most couples ask is about the cost. We don't believe that there's a one-size-fits-all wedding package because every couple we work with has different needs and budget. So, while we have a few pre-designed packages, we prefer to customize packages based on what you're looking for and the budget you're working with. We can customize packages from 2 hours of coverage up to 20+ hours for multi-day events. A good place to start is our Pricing Page. There you'll find a few packages as well as an A la carte option that will allow you to customize the perfect package for your wedding day or weekend.

You probably won't find a more culturally diverse wedding videographer than we are. We have filmed weddings for wide variety of cultures and religions including: Hispanic, Greek Orthodox, Indian, Pakistani, Lebanese, South African, Ethiopian, LGBTQ, Asian as well as every type of traditional and non-traditional American wedding you can think of from sunrise & sunset weddings on the beach to full Catholic mass weddings to rooftop weddings to barn weddings to backyard weddings. We LOVE unique weddings!! So, if you are having a wedding in which cultural specific events are of great importance we have the experience to make sure that they get captured properly!

Relive Your Day Wedding Videos is located in St. Augustine, FL so we specialize in capturing weddings in North and Central Florida including St. Augustine, Orlando, Jacksonville, Gainesville, Tampa, St. Petersburs, Cocoa Beach but cover the entire state of Florida, without charging additional travel fees. As of 2019, we have captured weddings in 9 different states and can't wait to add more states and countries to the list! We will travel to any location in the world to capture your wedding!

Follow Relive Your Day on

Relive Your Day 1
Relive Your Day 2
Relive Your Day 3

Latoya Captainofdakoolkidz Williams · Married on 03/15/2019

I guarantee you this is the right choice whether it a big or small event. This is the one

Gordon was all around amazing at what he does. I would highly recommend him and his team to everyone!!!! So glad we chose this vendor. The work speaks for itself...

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Relive Your Day 4
    Relive Your Day 5
  • Kimmy

Kimmy · Married on 11/03/2018

Best decision we made for our wedding

If you are looking for a wedding videographer stop now and book with Gordon right now! We have gotten a teaser and a highlight reel for our TPC Sawgrass wedding and we have been blown away by both. I sang and wrote a song for my husband on our wedding day, & they pulled sound straight from the mixer and put our teaser video to it. Our highlight video made us feel like we were right back to our wedding day. We laughed and cried at all the amazing moments all over again. What is also amazing about relive your day is that they are extremely affordable as well. We looked really hard to find a videographer that would also include a full video and raw footage of the day. The wedding day is truly such a blur and we are so happy we can go back and relive the best day ever. Thank you, Gordon!!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Relive Your Day FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage

Real Weddings

• Mary Fosky Photography
    Mary Fosky Photography Wedding Photographers

Gordon from Relive Your Day is fantastic to work with. It is so important for a photographer and videographer to work together to achieve the ultimate goal; documenting the memories. Gordon and his team worked so well with my team. He is professional and his work speaks for it as well! I'm looking forward to working with him again and of course referring clients.

• 24 Cathedral Pl. Saint Augustine, FL, 32080 See on map