Relics of Rainbows Photo

The Woodlands, TX View map
$3,400 Most Popular Price

$3,400 Most Popular Price

Relics of Rainbows Photo specializes in wedding photography, operating out of The Woodlands, Texas. Nicole is an experienced visual storyteller who specializes in crafting captivating imagery full of dreamy light, color, and authentic joy.

Available for weddings throughout the Houston, Texas region, Relics of Rainbows Photo will capture every stage of your once-in-a-lifetime celebration. Nicole knows how important your wedding photography is and will help you craft the perfect collection of imagery that aligns with both your vision and budget. Offering a range of invaluable services, she will document every candid moment so that you can relive your special day for years to come. Her Collections include:

• Engagement shoots
  • Bridals
  • Wedding portraits
  • Prints
  • Albums
  • Digital files

Nicole's notes on Inquiry & booking:

Once you have a date with your venue, please contact me to find out if I am available! The early you reach out, the better. I will email you a digital brochure with collection pricing, and at that point if you think we are a good fit for each other, let's schedule a coffee date (or zoom if that is more convenient for you.) to go over everything you are planning for the big day! From there, I'll send over a proposal with your wedding collection. The proposal will include everything you need to book your date. yay!!!!

I can't wait to meet you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Danielle
    Danielle S. Married on 11/21/2021

Nicole was Amazing!!

I loved how her photos were light and bright instead of the typical dark and moody. She did all of our engagement photos, bridal portraits, and day of wedding (with a second photographer). The only thing we are still waiting for is for our wedding album, which was included in our package! There are so many amazing photos it鈥檚 been hard for us to narrow them down for our album! She blew us away with how fast she got her pictures back to us, and she is on top of her game when it comes to staying with the timeline! She made it very easy and fun to take pictures, and we definitely plan on continuing to use her through big life events in the coming future! We could not recommend her more!
    Madison M. Married on 10/30/2021

Best Photographer Ever

Nicole was fantastic. From our first meeting, I knew I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. She explained her packages and listened to my vision. She has a light and airy style of photography and reasonably priced packages. She made me feel comfortable and confident during the engagements (including my dog), bridals, church photos (during and after the wedding), and the reception. She was flexible, timely and explained everything to me beforehand, so I knew exactly what to expect. She is great at communication and always responded quickly to my emails. She worked well with my wedding planner and was instrumental at creating a timeline in order to capture every special moment of my wedding day. I cannot recommend Nicole enough. Do not hesitate in booking Relics of Rainbows for your wedding. You will not be disappointed.

Relics of Rainbows Photo's reply:

Thank you SO much Madison! I enjoyed every second of the time I spent with you, and I'm so happy to hear that your wedding experience was everything you imagined!
  • Damitra
    Damitra H. Married on 10/17/2021

Nicole is wonderful

Nicole was one of the best parts of our wedding! She is AMAZING! She captured the most beautiful moments and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. We loved her!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

• Deanna & Marcos
    35 photos 路 07/03/2021

Pricing

77 Speckled Egg Pl The Woodlands, TX, 77381
Location of (Relics of Rainbows Photo)

Relics of Rainbows Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Relics of Rainbows Photo include in the starting price?

Relics of Rainbows Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Relics of Rainbows Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Relics of Rainbows Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Relics of Rainbows Photo offer?

Relics of Rainbows Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Relics of Rainbows Photo offer?

Relics of Rainbows Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Relics of Rainbows Photo offer for wedding events?

Relics of Rainbows Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Relics of Rainbows Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Relics of Rainbows Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding