Tracys Landing, Tracys Landing, MD 20779 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Relevé Beauty

Relevé Beauty is a wedding makeup company located in Tracys Landing, Maryland, also serving the entire Baltimore area. Owner and lead makeup artist Leslie has a decade of experience in the beauty industry. She has experience working with a variety of makeup brands, skin types, and age groups, and is happy to make all of her clients look great. Leslie strives to highlight the beauty of each client she works with, and make them look and feel their absolute best for such an important day in their life.

Relevé Beauty can do makeup for the bride and the entire bridal party. This company also provides makeup for other special events and occasions, as well. A unique, featured service of Relevé Beauty is their Bridal Yoga Classes, where you can clear your mind and relax leading up to your big day. As a certified yoga instructor, Leslie can truly help make you feel amazing and refreshed on your wedding day. The other services that are offered with this makeup business are:

• Airbrush makeup

15 Reviews for Relevé Beauty

• Miller

Miller · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing work

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Leslie is! I was unintentionally a last minute bride and she was so flexible. I'm also not a big make up wearer at all and she knew exactly how to get me ready for my big day. She also provided make up for my bridesmaids, mother, and mother-in-law and they couldn't stop talking about how great she was. I cannot recommend enough Leslie!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Mara Bensing · Married on 08/31/2019

Leslie is the best!

Seriously can't say enough great things about Leslie. From the moment we got in touch, she was so responsive and on top of everything—not to mention the sweetest person EVER! I ended up changing my look days before my wedding day (which naturally made me really nervous) and she was SO amazing with fully understanding what I wanted, making all the right tweaks, and melting any nerves away. She was punctual and professional, while being a perfect calming presence in my room full of giggly girls. Can't even count how many compliments I got throughout the night about how beautiful my make-up was, and my mom and bridesmaids looked STUNNING. We all danced for hours (and most even slept in our makeup) and we still looked amazing into the next morning! Ha! I'm already impatiently waiting for my next fancy event just so I can have Leslie make me feel like a total princess again. Really, look no further—she's a rockstar!

Sent on 09/18/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Relevé Beauty Pricing

Relevé Beauty Price Rates

Relevé Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 85
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes

• Tracys Landing Tracys Landing, Maryland, 20779 See on map
    301-417-5122 (Phone number)
    Location of (Relevé Beauty)