Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Regal, Photography

Captivating The Beauty in your best moments, Destination Weddings.

Regal Photography offers a unique feel to the art of creating exquisite images of your destination wedding, that are emotionally exuberant.

With over 25 years of experience Lee's work transcends that of ordinary photography, will deliver images that both client & photographer will take pride in no matter the nature and scope of the project. In fact, his knowledge of both the artistic & technical side of photography and his innate perfectionism often drive him to exceed client expectations.

Lee was born in the Caribbean and has live in the U S Virgin Islands for many years. He is available for weddings throughout the Virgin Islands, Caribbean and United States. If you are planning a destination wedding, please do not let the distance determine whether or not you get the outstanding photographic results you desire. You can have Lee work his magic behind the camera whether your wedding is in the Caribbean, on the mainland or wherever your heart takes you.

Lee is one of the most highly acclaimed wedding photographers in the Caribbean. Whether your island wedding is formal or casual, indoors or outdoors at a beach, in a botanical garden, on a boat, in a charming old great house or sugar mill, or on a hilltop overlooking the Caribbean Sea and the green valleys, Mr. Lashley will make your dream a reality that you can treasured forever. Lee specializes in capturing your wedding in color or black and white for exquisite images with a unique blend of photojournalistic and contemporary artistic styles.

My objective is to interpret the wedding to share my vision with other people. I don't want to show the world as it is, I'd rather show it as the bride and groom would like it to be.

The fine art of wedding photography, Telling your wedding day story.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Virgin Islands

34 Reviews for Regal, Photography

Mr. Lee Lashley came highly recommended by a friend. When I contacted him, he was very pleasant and genuinely interested on what my needs were. He's a true professional. He arrived before my allotted time to review my contract and once more we went over what my needs were.

Mr. Lashley was always easy to reach. I received my photos in a timely manner and they were beautiful! Everyone loves them! The colors are brilliant and he captured the best moments. Not only did he captured the best moments, but he also focused on the background setting - gorgeous sunset! He's truly gifted.

During my reception, with all the dancing and all that was going on, I almost forgot that I had a photographer but Mr. Lashley was front and center and managed to get some really beautiful shots of my husband and I dancing and interacting with our friends and family. He has the patience of a saint! My family is a little on the wild side but he manage to get all of us (a lot of us) in a beautiful family picture - that has never happened before! I cannot stop looking at my photos; they make me smile every time.

I'm so grateful that Mr. Lashley was my photographer; I really don't think anyone would've done it better!!!

Profile Picture Maggie , 1/3/14, 1 Review
4.7

Lee did an Amazing Job! He exceeded my expectations. My pictures were fabulous. He was creative and extraordinary. He went out and beyond to get my pics to me and everyone had a great time working with him.

Profile Picture User2635971, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can't expressed the gratitude I have for Lee Lashley!!! My wedding was organized in literally 4 days, and the day of the wedding, my florist told my mom that we NEEDED Lee to capture this moment. This was literally 3 hours before the wedding was to begin. My mom called him and he dropped everything he was doing and came to the rescue.

I felt comfortable in knowing Lee was there and that I would have memories of my wedding day. He KNOWS what he's doing.

A couple weeks, I think it was 2-3 weeks, after the wedding, I got my wedding DVD. The effects, the background music, everything was PERFECT. I didn't cry on my wedding day but definitely cried after watching the DVD.

Again, I cant express the gratitude I have for Lee. He's an easy going, easy to talk to, understanding, knowledgeable guy! I can go on forever!!

Thank you Lee!