Las Vegas, NV 89141 Map · Phone number

About Reflective Souls Photography

The goal of Reflective Souls Photography is to ensure that your day will always be remembered. Reflective Souls will be there in an inconspicuous way and go beyond just normal wedding photography. I look for the special, unique moments as well as the more traditional. For every wedding booked with Reflective Souls, you will get TWO dedicated professional photographers to get complete coverage of your wedding. Every wedding I photograph, I take the time and effort necessary to get to know the bride and groom prior to the wedding to make sure all details are discussed and that I get every single important moment of your wedding.

Follow Reflective Souls Photography on

ChristianAllison1967
d313cdf1c569b7ff 1323311686419 ChristianAllison1967

15 Reviews for Reflective Souls Photography

Caitie · Married on 03/15/2014

Randi and her team are so wonderful! We used Reflective Souls for our engagement photos at Nelson's Landing and after seeing how beautiful they turned out, we knew there was no way we couldn't not have them shoot the wedding as well!

With well over a thousand photos, there's no way for us to choose our absolute favorite from the entire night. They all came out so perfect!

Sent on 04/02/2014

Randi and her staff are AMAZING!! She did our engagement photos and our wedding and I know she will be the one I call for all major life moments. She is always there when you need her. She helped me put together the wedding timeline, she was then when I needed to talk or vent. I could bounce ideas off of her. Not only did I have a wonderful photographer at my wedding I got a friend out of the experience. I felt very comfortable with her and more importantly I know the groom did too. (he HATES having his picture taken but didn't mind having Randi around!!)

Every now and then I'd seem them and most of the time I'd forget they were there. Randi is will to make any package to fit your budget and what you want. I told another bride that photography is WORTH the SPLURGE because the pictures will long outlast the flowers, decor, cake and dress. The best part was that I got a sneak peek at my photos within 36 hours. I couldn't believe how fast she got some of them online. By the time we got up Saturday morning we had pictures to look at and we'd only gotten married Thursday night.

Sent on 11/05/2012
  • lesleymat

lesley · Married on 10/13/2010

I was an "international bride" and was arranging my wedding from 5,000 miles away in the UK. I had to rely on sites like this to help me find the right vendors for me, and of course a gut feel.

I contacted a number of photographers before i engaged Reflective Souls, but as soon as i started emailing and talking to Randi, i had a good gut feel about her.

My husband and I really hate being in front of the camera and we loved Randi's style and what we saw on her website. On the day she, and her assistant Bethany, made us feel so comfortable we were barely aware they were there, which was what i asked for. Obvioulsy we went off for a shoot with just myself and my husband and still she managed to make it all enjoyable.

A couple of days after the wedding she sent me a few photos to use on FB and i was very pleased, they are amazing! I am so looking forward to seeing all of them.

Randi and Bethany, thank you for helping my day be just perfect - you were fantastic! Lesley x

Sent on 11/17/2010

Reflective Souls Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount

• Makeup in the 702
    Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Photos are so gorgeous. Can't wait for our next client together

• Angelica Rose Events
    Angelica Rose Events Wedding Planners

Randi is very sweet and such a pleasure to work with. She is a true professional and I know that any bride is lucky to have her as a photographer. I can't wait to see the photos!