Reena Rose Photography

Jersey City, NJ View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

My name is Reena Rose Sibayan and I love to tell stories through photographs, which is what I have been doing for the past 20 years, both as newspaper photojournalist, and as a wedding and event photographer.

I currently work as a full-time staff photographer for The Jersey Journal, a daily newspaper in New Jersey covering Hudson County. On the weekends, I translate my photojournalism skills into documenting weddings and other events, capturing fleeting, authentic moments that my clients can fondly look back on for years to come.

My husband, Max, and I often work together as a team to make sure a wedding day is well-documented. We live in Bayonne, N.J., with our (overly-photographed) 6-year-old son, Renzo, and cat Pao Pao.

I am available to photograph weddings and other events in New York, New Jersey and beyond. Please contact me for more information. Let me help you tell your story in pictures.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Ross Married on 07/15/2017
    She was so prompt and responsiveness; especially due to my brief window to organize the proposal! Reena was extremely professional and captured the day perfectly from the "in the bushes" photographing the actual proposal, to the staged and candid portraits taken after. She had tons of good ideas and made the shoot very fun, relaxed, and candid.
    Melissa Married on 04/29/2017
    Reena is extremely personable and professional! She made us feel comfortable and we had a great time during our shoot! Our pictures came out beautiful and I am more than happy that I chose her for this special event.
    Lauren Married on 04/22/2017
    Reena Rose is absolutely incredible!! She was wonderful to work with throughout our wedding planning process and she kept me calm leading up the big day AND on the big day itself.....not to mention, I have already gotten a million comments regarding how beautiful the sneak peek photos are. Throughout the wedding, I barley even knew she was there, as she let me enjoy the day, while also making sure to capture each moment!! I would highly recommend her to any bride-to-be!!! THANKS REENA!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Liberty Science Center Liberty Science Center Museum Weddings

Reena is a pleasure to work with on every job, and is always professional with the LSC staff and our clients. She consistently delivers beautiful photos for a wide variety of different events. We are always happy to recommend her to our clients.

Closed Closed Wedding Cakes

Reena is a wonderfully talented photographer that I have had the pleasure of working with. She is professional and yet very personable. The quality of her work is excellent. I would highly recommend her for your wedding or any other special event you may need her expertise for.

Ecstasy Limousine Service Ecstasy Limousine Service Wedding Limos

I have had the pleasure of working with Reena Rose and her work is exceptional. She is very friendly and easy to work with. ~Valerie~

Jersey City, NJ, 07399
2013203305
Location of (Reena Rose Photography)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding