Redesign with me

3451 East Lydius Street, Schenectady, NY 12303 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $2,200
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 2

About Redesign with me

I am there for you!

My ultimate goal is to make my clients feel like themselves when I photograph them. From the first time I photographed a wedding as lead photographer, I fell in love with the atmosphere and the details of a couple’s special day. Not only am I a professional photographer, but I also create beautiful customized wedding invitations. I am formally trained and hold a BFA in the field of graphic design, so clients know they will get a well made, professionally designed product. My photography, along with my eye for design, makes for a seamless experience to receive two items with a consistent quality experience.

Meeting with the couples virtually or in-person is one of the most important items I would recommend to all couples. Connecting with couples on that personal level allows us to get to know each other and your style. I want you to feel confident and relaxed, knowing that you hired me as your wedding photographer. Boo ya, that box is checked ;-).

When I am at your wedding, I am the secret bridesmaid you never knew you had. I carry several shapes and sizes of safety pins for when your dress bustle breaks on the dance floor, or I bring the superglue you couldn't have predicted that you would need for that fingernail that decided to pop off on your wedding day. I've been there, and I want you to know, I am there for you.

Put aside your worries and look no further because I am your wedding photographer!

• Engagement sessions (see my work on my website https://www.redesignwithme.us/weddings-engagements)
  • Bridal Shower photography (see my work on my website https://www.redesignwithme.us/entertainment-and-travel)
  • High-resolutions Images
  • Boudoir session
  • Save the Date and Invitation design (see my website https://www.redesignwithme.us/invitations to request a quote)
  • Couple and Parent Album Design
  • Family photography (see my work on my website and request a quote https://www.redesignwithme.us/photo-albums)
  • Maternity photography(see my work on my website and request a quote https://www.redesignwithme.us/photo-albums)
  • Event photography (live band or performance)

Bio:

I am the lead photographer and owner of Redesignwithme located in upstate New York close to my friends and family. I specialize in wedding photography, family portraits, graphic design and creative services that are functional yet thoughtful. I am there to be as helpful as possible for the couple, and I can customize your package to fit your needs to make your event a memorable one.

Where it all began:

My career path started after I graduated from The College of Saint Rose with a degree in graphic design. I began as a full-time graphic designer at a screen printing business in Mechanicville, NY and in 2005, I was a part-time photojournalist for The Altamont Enterprise. While working for the newspaper, I was approached by a couple that needed a replacement for their wedding photographer who had fallen ill. I immediately fell in love with weddings and the art of photography from that point on.

• Woman-owned

Real Weddings 34 Photos

9 Reviews for Redesign with me

Sarah C. · Married on 06/27/2020

Amazing photographer!

Rachel took amazing pictures of our rehearsal dinner in 2009. She beautifully captured so many candid moments that I still treasure, and also many special shots of the venue and overall ambiance. She is very sweet and thoughtful, and is such a pleasure to work with. The pictures came out fantastic! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/20/2020

Redesign with me's reply:

Sarah,
    It wasn’t even a job for me to take these photos. You and family made my job easy as I was able to capture some true moments among the crowd. Thank you again for the opportunity.

Matt · Married on 01/11/2020

Family pictures

Rachel was amazing! She was able to capture all the shots we wanted as a large family ! And was flexible with additional shots and poses.... i highly recommend for any event. She was courteous, friendly and on point !!!

Sent on 08/19/2020

Redesign with me's reply:

Matt,
    Choosing me for your family portraits was such a treat. Your family’s house is so beautiful, and the Staircase is really impressive. I feel closer to your family just getting to know them intimately in that setting. It was my pleasure.

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Redesign with me Pricing

Redesign with me Price Rates

Redesign with me FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 500
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2200
    2nd Shooter
    Albums
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Save the Date

2 Real Weddings

• 3451 East Lydius Street Schenectady, NY, 12303 See on map
    518-543-7788 (Phone number)
    Location of (Redesign with me)