302 W. University, Rochester, MI 48307 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Red White and Booth

Red White and Booth is a veteran owned photo booth and event services company that offers high end photo booths, DJ service, custom cakes, event planning and much more.

Follow Red White and Booth on

modibooth

2 Reviews for Red White and Booth

• Aubrey

Aubrey · Married on 07/29/2017

They were great. We didn’t have a wedding coordinator so we told them where to setup at the venue and the time and they handled everything on their own. I appreciated that so much because it helped to take something off my plate of worries for the day. The attendant was so nice and even went out of her way to come grab me and my husband to make sure we got in there. Our guest had a ball. Definitely recommend them.

• User7950984 · event on: 07/24/2016

0.8
      0.5
      1.0

Very poor service they showed up A hour and half LATE to my children's Graduation Party at a hall. We only rented the photobooth ! Jamie showed up at event and promised us digital copies and scrapbook. When I called several months later said she mailed it a month ago from an event 8 months ago! Stated oh I must have the wrong address I called back today and she disconnected me and when I called back she said Jamie would call me back. Poor service very unhappy! I paid for photos and received zero! Do not use this company! BEWARE!!!!!!! We only used the photobooth services ??

Red White and Booth FAQ

• What event items are available? Lights, Photo booth, Trinkets
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Red White and Booth 1
    Photo Booth and DJ Special
    Photo Booth for 4 hours with prop box and DJ for 6 hours.
  • Red White and Booth 2
    Wedding Special
    4 hours of photo booth time, prop box and basic scrap book.

• 302 W. University Rochester, 48307 See on map