1001 West Main St, Collinsville, OK 74021 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Red Hot Designs

At Red Hot Designs we pride ourselves in offering the modern bride a collection of gowns by top names such as David Tutera, Coco Anais, Intuzuri and Pearl Bridals to name just a few. We know this is your big day and we will help you find a gown that you have an emotional connection with. In addition to the bride's gown we also carry bridesmaids dresses in an array of colors and styles, mother of the bride/groom dresses, tuxedo rentals and flower girl dresses..

Whether your having an elegant affair or country wedding, traditional or non-traditional Red Hot Designs will outfit your entire wedding party to fit the personality of the bride and groom.

Follow Red Hot Designs on

megan bridal
megan bridal

3 Reviews for Red Hot Designs

Traci · Married on 07/18/2015

Everything about finding the dress was perfect. She kept in contact with us regarding any shipping delays and arrival date. She also steamed the wrinkles from the dress, slip and veil a few days before the wedding for no additional charge. I highly recommend them for a great shopping experience on a personal level.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Erica · Married on 06/15/2013

I bought my wedding dress from here. I absolutley love it! There's a good variety of dresses in the store and catalogs to go through. Donna did an amazing job with the alterations. Brenda went above and beyond to try and help me find my bridesmaid dresses. The service was amazing. I would and have recommend Red Hot Designs. There's also cute non formal clothing too

Sent on 06/12/2013

Rachel · Married on 05/24/2014

0.0

I WILL NEVER REFER ANYONE TO THIS SHOP!! ILL TELL THEM THIS IS THE ONLY PLACE I SUGGEST U DONT GO TO!! I purchased a $200 bridesmaids dress and the bride ended up kicking me out of her wedding to have someone else in it AFTER I purchased my dress. I kept the receipt and called the shop to see if i could pick up the dress or get a refund and they informed me that the bride already picked my dress up and had it realtered for another girl and since it was a custom dress there was absolutely no way i could get a refund and said i needed to take it up w the bride on getting paid back!! well the bride and i no longer speak!! so not only did they give away my dress that i paid for, they REFUSED to pay me back what they owed me!! they were so awfully rude when i talked to them and even called the bride and told her i had called and they gave the bride the phone number that i called from, which the bride started harassing me the next day through texts!! and the phone number was a friend of mine, i jus borrowed the phone to call the day before!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL TO GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO TO ANOTHER CLIENT!! NOT TO MENTION AGAINST THE LAW!!!!

Sent on 05/23/2014

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Red Hot Designs 1
    Free groom's tuxedo
    Rent 5 tuxedos get the matching grooms tuxedo free.

• Bridal Couture Girls
    Bridal Couture Girls Wedding Dresses

I use bridal gowns from Red Hot Designs in all my photo shoots. They are so wonderful to work with and I can always find couture gowns to match our headpieces and sashes/belts. And, they are the only bridal salon in Oklahoma to carry Pearl Bridal and Shea Layne Bridal gowns.

• Paper8
    Paper8 Wedding Invitations

It may be a bit of a drive, but it's totally worth it. Red Hot Designs offers price, selection and service unparalleled in Northeastern Oklahoma. Brenda keeps up with all the latest in bridal gowns and accessories. I was just there last week and saw the most beautiful, hard to find blush and champagne wedding gowns. LOVE!

• 1001 West Main St Collinsville, 74021 See on map
    9186096449 (Fax Number)
    10am-6pm Tuesday thru Saturday. Other times by appointment only.