Minneapolis, MN 55416 Map · Phone number

About Red Fox Floral

Red Fox Floral is a full floral studio that specializes in weddings and events. Our design reflects your vision, whether that is a simple backyard garden party, a modern clash of color and texture, or an elegant fairytale. We work with you every step of the way to make your wedding or event exactly as you have always pictured it.

• Wisteria Design Studio
  • Calla Lily Floral
  • Lakeside Floral
Red Fox Floral
Hot Pink Peonies, White Anemones, and Hot Pink Garden Roses, with waxflower and seeded eucalyptus
GR00900310032
IMG3824
IMG4674
DSCN0176
DSCN0213
DSCN0447

9 Reviews for Red Fox Floral

Jennifer · Married on 12/03/2016

Abbie with Red Fox Floral is AMAZING! I didn't really know what I wanted for flowers for my wedding so I sent her a few pictures - after a couple of emails back and forth, she was able to show me some great wedding bouquets that she could make for a great price (much cheaper than any of the other quotes I received!). When I got my flowers on my wedding day I was SO happy with how they turned out (she makes beautiful winter bouquets!) and they lasted and stayed fresh all day. I HIGHLY recommend Red Fox Floral for your wedding or any other event - she was very easy to work with, very helpful with any questions I had, and the flowers were great quality with the best prices I was able to find in Minneapolis!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/12/2015

Abbie is FANTASTIC. I know how helpful reviews are (I was a bride who read ALL the reviews) and quite frankly, I can't think of one piece of "constructive criticism" or a "con" whatsoever when working with Abbie. Not only is she fun to work with, her vision and designs are breathtaking. She took my ideas and turned them into something even more beautiful than I could have imagined. She also helped navigate the "my mom wants this, but I want that" situation that I know a lot of brides can relate to! I HIGHLY recommend Abbie for any and all events.

Sent on 12/21/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/09/2015

The flowers in our wedding were absolutely stunning! Abbie was so easy to work with and very flexible throughout the entire planning process. We were also thrilled with what she was able to do with our budget--with all other florists we were going to end up with a fraction of the flowers Abbie was able to provide. We were so lucky to have Abbie be part of our special day!

Sent on 01/11/2016

Red Fox Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75.00
    $ 174.00
    $ 2516
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• Studio Freyja Wedding Photographers

I have had the great pleasure of working with Abbie from Red Fox Floral on multiple engagements and collaborated with her on a styled shoot summer of 2016. She always outdone herself and her flowers are beautiful, well put together and hold up extremely well! The brides always love her flowers and are more than happy to show them off for pictures. Abbie's bridal bouquets, bridesmaid flowers, boutineers and flower arrangements are always stunning!!

• Minneapolis, 55416 See on map
    Location of (Red Fox Floral)