P.O. Box 491, Lakebay, WA 98349 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Red Filter Photography & Media

We are Nathaniel and Shelby Maddux, a couple of Missouri natives who fell in love with the Northwest, packed our bags, and headed west to have an adventure. Red Filter is our adventure!

We have a passion for media, we love to meet new people, and we LOVE to take photos that people want to show their friends and family. We believe people are more than poses and props; everyone has something unique that needs to be captured. Maybe it's a compassionate sincerity in your eyes, or a resonating joy that only a new mother can have. Maybe it's an adorable set of dimples, or a vintage soul that should have been born 40 years earlier. Whatever it is that you have, we will capture it so that you love how your pictures look, and how you look in them. Contact us today and let us get to know you!

Wedding20
Wedding2
Wedding16
Wedding20
Wedding2

4 Reviews for Red Filter Photography & Media

My husband and I were having a really tough time finding a photographer in our price range who we thought would still do a good job. We were really looking for someone who would capture us at our best without awkward poses that didn't fit our personalities. I found Red Filter and I knew when I saw the price options and their portfolio that they were going to be our photographers. They are very friendly and they have a calming nature about them. They are a lovely husband wife team that produce excellent work in a tactful and caring manner. I felt like our friends were taking our pictures. The turnaround time for getting our pictures back was also very commendable! I highly recommend Red Filter!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Michelle · Married on 06/05/2011

Shelby and Nathaniel are AWESOME to work with. The pictures were absolutely amazing. I couldn't have asked for anything more!!! I got them back much more quickly than expected too which was a definite plus :) They are so much fun to work with and made the process even more fun! I would definitely recommend them to EVERYONE!!

Sent on 10/21/2011

Beth · Married on 03/13/2010

Shelby and Nathaniel were awesome!! They really knew what they were doing and made everything so easy. I am so happy with their work and will definitely use them for more pictures in the future!

Sent on 10/22/2011

Red Filter Photography & Media FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Red Filter Photography & Media 1
    Wedding Wire Coupon!!!
    When you inquire about Red Filter Photography photographing your event, you will receive $50.00 off your first shoot!

• P.O. Box 491 Lakebay, 98349 See on map