Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hello bride-to-be and welcome! I'm so happy you've found me!! This is such an exciting time for you - enjoy every minute of it! I’m Rebecca, photographer and owner of my company, Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC.

There's nothing I love more than love - except capturing it through my lens! I aim to capture genuine, joyful moments that will last a lifetime. When you look back through your wedding photos, I hope you can relive your special day over and over again. It is truly an honor to love and serve my couples!

Because I believe that getting to know my clients is the #1 way to ensure an awesome experience, I’d love to tell you a little about me:

I grew up in the DFW metroplex and I'm a proud University of Arkansas graduate - Woo Pig Sooie! I'm a huge animal lover and a fur-momma to three rescue animals - two sweet pups and one sassy cat! My husband and I met in high school and now live in east Dallas. We love to run or bike around White Rock Lake, try new restaurants, or hang out on our back patio! In my free time, I'm often found redecorating, tending to my plants, or working out. I love OTF and my Peloton!

I'm a former nonprofit fundraiser turned photographer - I started Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC as a side hustle in 2018. Little did I know then, I had found what sets my soul on fire! I now have the best job I could've ever asked for: serving my amazing couples and their families on the best day of their lives!

I would love the opportunity to capture this special time for you! Feel free to visit my website and submit an inquiry form - from there I'll schedule some time for us to meet up for coffee and chat more!

NOW BOOKING 2022 + 2023

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,600

Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

• Kate
    Kate D. Getting married on 03/03/2023

I found my forever photographer!

I loved (and booked) Rebecca immediately. Her portfolio speaks for itself and she made the whole process so easy. In an event where there is so much to think and worry about, I didn't have to stress about photography one bit! She helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera and kept things moving after ceremony so that we could spend the most amount of time with our guests. Throughout the reception she captured all the fun moments I didn't even know I needed. Also, as a graphic artist I commend her editing skills. The gallery arrived to me in perfect shape, I wouldn't dare slap a filter on! I would HIGHLY recommend Rebecca for your photography needs. She is very talented and honestly such an amazing human being. She brings positivity to the whole process. Truly blessed to be able to use her for our special day.

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC's reply:

Kate, you are the absolute sweetest! Thank you so much for your kind words. Your wedding day was absolutely perfect and it was such an honor to be a part of it! Your relaxed demeanor and sweet disposition truly made the day so enjoyable. I loved celebrating you and Ben!
  • Natalie
    Natalie P. Married on 12/17/2021

Rebecca is amazing!

You need Rebecca to be your wedding photographer! She goes above and beyond during your wedding planning. She was the first vendor we chose and she was so helpful in assisting with wedding planning, even outside of photography. Leading up to the wedding she was so organized, responsive, and made me feel so prepared for the day of the wedding. Rebecca will also be your ultimate hype girl! She is so sweet and talks to you as she's taking photos. I felt like I was a real model :) I highly recommend having her take your engagement pictures as well. She taught us how to pose and feel more comfortable in front of the camera so that the day of we felt like pros! I love her bright and airy style and our photos are absolutely beautiful. I could not be happier with them!

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Natalie! I absolutely loved working with you and Charles and it was such an honor to be a part of your wedding. :) It was such a beautiful day and fun celebration! Congratulations to you both!!
    Berkeley T. Married on 11/05/2021

My favorite vendor!!

I cannot speak more highly of Rebecca Tripp Photo. She was an absolute dream to work with and made my wedding everything I could’ve imagined and more! From the first time we talked, we bonded instantly and were both crying over the story behind my wedding ring. Before even meeting her I absolutely loved her pictures. I loved that they were joyful, timeless, bright, and everything that I was looking for. After meeting her I knew that she was the perfect photographer!! She was so much fun to work with and made every picture easy and fun to take. My husband does not love getting his picture taken and he had such a great time with her and she put him at such ease. Rebecca made the Wedding day a BLAST and made it run so smoothly. I consider her a genuine friend and everyone should book her for their wedding. I get asked all the time about my photographer and she is my favorite person to brag on!!!

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC's reply:

Awe Berkeley, thank you so much for your kind words! It was truly an honor to capture such a special day for you and Chase. I'm so grateful to have gotten to know y'all and celebrate with you guys! It was truly the BEST day. :) Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness and love!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Emily & Aaron
    35 photos · 03/06/2021

Pricing

East Dallas, TX, 75228
Location of (Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC)

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC include in the starting price?

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Save the Date

What photography services does Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC include in their most popular wedding package?

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC offer?

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC offer?

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC offer for wedding events?

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rebecca Tripp Photo, LLC is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding