203 E. Maple Ave, Saint Michaels, MD 21663 Map · Phone number
Package Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29

About Rebecca Thomas Events

Rebecca Thomas Events is a wedding and event planning company based in Saint Michaels, Maryland. Rebecca is the proud owner of the business, and she offers her clients both her incredible organizational skills and fabulous customer service skills. Her passion for weddings has to do with the joy and family that surround them, and she wants to take the stress out of your wedding planning so you can fully enjoy your special day.

Experience
Rebecca has 15 years of experience in the hospitality industry. She has worked in Napa, La Jolla, Seattle, and Boston, and over the years she has mastered the art of executing a perfect event from start to finish.

With the ability to help you plan your rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception, Rebecca can take your concerns and questions and turn them into confident resolutions. Rebecca Thomas Events can offer planning assistance for both religious and non-religious weddings and elopements, and couples have the option of the following services:

• Budget analysis

Rebecca Thomas Events 7
  • Jazmine

Jazmine · Married on 05/11/2019

Extremely Grateful!

Don’t hesitate to use Rebecca Thomas for your event. She’s helpful, attentive to detail, and will make sure things go according to schedule. Our time with Rebecca as our wedding planner made things incredibly stress free and things went off without a hitch! We’re so glad she was recommended to us.

Sent on 08/29/2019
    Rebecca Thomas Events 8
    Rebecca Thomas Events 9
    Rebecca Thomas Events 10
    Rebecca Thomas Events 11

Amanda Everett · Married on 05/10/2019

St. Michael’s Wedding - May 2019

Rebecca did an excellent job with coordination services for my wedding this past May in St. Michael’s! Rebecca was responsive, professional and made sure that my vision was fully realized. I can’t say enough great things about Rebecca’s services. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone getting married in St. Michael’s!

Sent on 08/21/2019

Aknea Smith · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutly Recommend....100%!!!!

My parents, husband and I had the pleasure of working with Rebecca for our wedding this past September and she was absolutely amazing!Right after my engagement, my parents and I began planning for our wedding. We were able to plan for most things (church, venue, caterer, etc.). However, soon after, my dad decided decided to hire a coordinator for the day of the wedding which turned out to be one of the best decisions we made.

From the moment we met Rebecca, she was simply wonderful. Detailed, thorough and just a pleasure to work with. About a month before the wedding, Rebecca was very hands on but prior to that she was available to answer questions (and quickly) as well. The month of the wedding, Rebecca met with us on several occasions to go over our wedding wishes for the day, a detailed timeline and even went with us to meet the pastor of the church just to make sure she understood what was going to happen.

When our wedding day finally came, Rebecca was phenomenal. I never realized how fast the day goes until I become a bride myself. I realized months of planning are all for about an 1 hour ceremony and a 6 hour reception that zooms by and Rebecca executed our day perfectly. She ensured our vision came to life. We never felt rushed as our day just flowed. This was proven by how relaxed and confident my parents, husband and myself felt on our wedding day. In addition, we have since received many compliments from our family and friends that attended who enjoyed our day so much.

Rebecca you are remarkable. Your positive attitude, upbeat personality and perfect execution are invaluable. We thank you so much for making our dream come true!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Rebecca Thomas Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,600.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious

• 203 E. Maple Ave Saint Michaels, MD, 21663 See on map