Birmingham, AL 35244 Map · Phone number

About Rebecca Long Photography

I love marriage, weddings, and of course, capturing the story of both through my images. I want my photos to bring laughter and sweet tears of joy when a bride and groom sit down on their anniversay to remember the beginning of their beautiful marriage. It was just a few years ago that I married my incredible husband and I have enjoyed watching so many new couples start their marriage journey together since becoming a wedding photographer. My hope is to be a photographer that grows to be more about the business of serving and loving others by using the gifts I have been given.

* I like to classify my photography style as editorial - a mix of styled images with a photojournalistic feel.

* I strive for lively and vibrant images that are full of life and color.

* Most importantly it is my goal to capture relationships and their personalities. I love for my images to be full of laughter, sweet glances, and an overall atmosphere of joy.

Please contact me if my style sounds like what you're looking for!

• Allison Jansen Photography
1Bride112
1Bride094

11 Reviews for Rebecca Long Photography

Karen · Married on 07/07/2018

Rebecca Long and her husband Brett make wedding photos go smoothly and they keep things fun in the process. Rebecca also thinks of details to help the bride to be organized and prepared on her wedding day. She did an engagement photo session based on the personalities/interests of my daughter and her fiancee and had them give her detailed information so that she would know what was important to them for the wedding pictures. She starts photos early to get all the bridesmaids and bride finishing up hair and makeup together and keeps going until the bride and groom have said their goodbyes. During family pictures, it was sprinkling and I started to feel frustrated and grouchy about how the weather was going to affect the pictures and ceremony. The Lord used Rebecca to turn my attitude around. She encouraged me by bringing the blue sky to my attention and reassuring me that the rain was going to blow over. She helped me calm down and think through a rain plan for photos in the event that the ceremony was delayed. The weather cleared up and we were left with cooler temps and even better light for photos. During the reception, she and Brett continued to capture special moments with guests and I honestly think they may have photographed every person that was there. They are top notch people and you will be glad you had them photograph your wedding!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Julia · Married on 09/05/2015

I saw a classmate from Auburn's wedding photos, and immediately had to know who took them. I saw it was Rebecca Long, noticed she was based out of Birmingham and immediately contacted her to book her over a YEAR in advance for my Wedding that was to be in Columbus. She responded promptly, sent along a very professional packet explaining prices, packages, and a sample book of her photos. I was so happy with Rebecca's detailed response that we immediately booked. She remained in contact with me when it came to the day of schedule, we talked at length discussing details and Rebecca gave great suggestions when it came to planning out our First Look, and the other details of the day! Brett, Rebecca's husband comes along with her and together they make a spectacular team. She is confident at giving directions and also very fast with her camera. I cannot wait to see her wedding photos from my big day- but I know she captured it all perfectly. I absolutely would recommend Rebecca Long Photography without a doubt to all of my friends who are getting married in the Future. I hadn't met Rebecca in person until the night before of but she was just as I expected her to be. Sweet, and passionate about her camera shooting. I couldn't have picked a better photographer for my BIG day! :)

Sent on 09/09/2015

Chelsea · Married on 06/05/2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Rebecca and Brett Long! They are an incredible team that produce stunning and high quality images that will last for a lifetime. The day after I got engaged, I emailed Rebecca requesting details from her. Since that day, Rebecca has been the most helpful vendor throughout my whole wedding planning process. She was so quick to give me suggestions for other vendors when I asked if she had any recommendations, and all of them were wonderful as well. Her communication was stellar. My email actually had quite a few problems, but she was so understanding and really went above and beyond. I ended up booking Rebecca for engagements, bridals, rehearsal dinner, and of course the wedding day. I can honestly say our day would not have gone nearly as well as it did if it had not been for Rebecca. She is so organized and has everything down to a science. She is a joy to work with. She goes above and beyond to make sure she captures your day perfectly for you. She had our proofs done before the end of the month also!! I just got my photos in the mail today, and I could not be happier with my decision to invest in Rebecca Long Photography. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, your search is over. Book Rebecca Long Photography today- she's worth every penny and so much more.

Sent on 07/15/2015

Rebecca Long Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3650
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums