Rebecca Langford Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,150 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,150 Most Popular Price

Rebecca Langford is a Dallas-based wedding photographer who focuses on creating refined images and a thoughtful experience for her clients. With a BFA in photography, Rebecca prides herself on being an expert at her craft and she is passionate about delivering exceptional work to all of her couples. When she is not behind the lens, you can find Rebecca with her husband Sam, cooking new recipes and spending time with their families.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,150

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Film
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Matthew
    Matthew Married on 03/19/2021

The Best Wedding Photographer

We are so thankful with Rebecca for capturing the most wonderful moments of our wedding; we loved all of our pictures. She is very talented!

She is an amazing photographer and wonderful person. Really easy to work with, she is very detail oriented and super nice. Very professional and she made us feel really comfortable during the process of our big day.

Her work is top-notch!
    We highly recommend her!
  • Kiandra
    Kiandra Married on 12/12/2020

The BEST Photographer!!!!!!

Rebecca is truly one of a kind! She has a keen eye for imagery. Her photography skills are phenomenal - the attention to detail, the quality, the clarity and the fact that all color details are spot on! When I first spoke with Rebecca, I was already giddy to talk to a photographer who’s images I couldn’t get out of my mind, but it was her bubbly personality that drew me in! She was incredibly kind, sweet and interested in making sure my fiancé and I were going to have the best photography experience for our wedding. We booked her without hesitation! Fast forward to our engagement session at the Dallas Arboretum. Before the session, Rebecca kept in communication with us making sure we knew what to expect and that she had the right idea of exactly what we wanted. She made us feel very seen, heard and important. When we took our engagement photos, Rebecca was exceptional! She came prepared - even going as far as booking a private room for us to change in - and had the most positive and encouraging attitude the entire time which helped us greatly because we aren’t ones that are used to be in front of the camera, lol! If you’re worried about feeling awkward, you definitely won’t be with Rebecca! I went on to book a bridal and boudoir session with Rebecca and she was phenomenal during both! She works hard to make sure her brides feel comfortable and confident. I look back at the photos in awe, I never knew I could look so radiant and beautiful but I believe Rebecca helped bring it out of me because of her skills and personable approach to taking photos. My husband and I got married on December 12th. Working with Rebecca and her team that day was a dream! Even though I had a few sessions prior to the wedding, I still couldn’t have imagined how incredible Rebecca would be day of! She and her team worked with my wedding planner to come up with the best day of timeline. They worked hard to ensure all of our important photos were taken before the ceremony (because the sun set early that day) but never made us feel rushed or disorganized. It was all seamless! Their professionalism was unmatched! We got sneak peeks back and are floored! We thought our engagement photos were amazing, but our wedding pictures take the cake! Rebecca and her team got photos from every angle and they’re all stunning! The editing is superb! We keep getting compliments from family and friends saying they haven’t seen wedding photos that were as beautiful as ours. I cannot wait to get the full gallery back!! We are so happy we hired her, we could not have had a better photographer to capture moments of this very special time in our lives. If you’re a bride or groom, don’t hesitate to book Rebecca, you will not be disappointed!
  • Julie
    Julie J. Married on 11/14/2020

The best wedding photographer

Rebecca is truly amazing. Three words to describe her and her work: kind-hearted, perfectionist, and truly magical. She went above and beyond throughout our entire wedding planning and wedding day. If there is one single advice I would give to engaged couples, it is to truly invest in the best photographer that will not only capture the most perfect memories encompassing true, raw emotions that you will have and hold forever but to choose one that is also an incredible joy and blessing to work with - and we have found that in Rebecca and we couldn’t recommend her enough.

Rebecca’s photography work truly speaks for itself, but her as a person is something to really admire. She was incredibly understanding and easy to work with when postponing our entire wedding plans during the pandemic for the safety of our guests. She was incredibly accommodating when we reached out for last minute engagement photos in our traditional Korean Hanboks to surprise our parents right before our wedding. She was an absolute rockstar during our wedding day taking the lead and getting the perfect shots that we are still in awe looking over every single day. It is through Rebecca we have such great memories captured that we can look back at for the rest of our lives. And these memories are truly irreplaceable. Thank you Rebecca!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Dallas, TX Dallas, TX, 75219
Location of (Rebecca Langford Photography)

Rebecca Langford Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Rebecca Langford Photography include in the starting price?

Rebecca Langford Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Rebecca Langford Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Rebecca Langford Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Rebecca Langford Photography offer?

Rebecca Langford Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Rebecca Langford Photography offer?

Rebecca Langford Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Rebecca Langford Photography offer for wedding events?

Rebecca Langford Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Rebecca Langford Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Rebecca Langford Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding